2-6: The Senpai covered in Crimson

Ayanokouji POV

Red, a person, a woman, was in front of me, her uniform was stained with red, the cause of it? The shot that I had fired just now, I had fired a gun, I aimed around the chest area and squeezed the trigger, then, it happened.....

"Looks like, today wasn't my lucky day... Huh, Kōhai-kun?" The person that I had shot, the one who was covered in red, was my Senpai, a 3rd year, it was Kiryuuin Fūka-senpai.

"Looks like I won then, Senpai." I said.

"Yeah." She replied.

~EARLIER~

Ayanokouji POV

"So, Senpai, where do you want to go first?" I asked Nakajo, no, Yua-senpai, I needed to act properly since this is being broadcasted.

"Oh? Are you sure you want me to choose?" She asked.

"Yes, after all, I'm not that knowledgeable with dates and relationships." I said.

"What?! It's almost like you're saying that you've never been into a relationship before!" She exclaimed.

"That's because I really haven't, I was not really popular in middle school, and I'm still not that popular up to this day." I said.

"R-Really? I thought you would've already gotten into multiple serious relationships or something." Yua-senpai said.

"No, I really haven't, anyway, what about Senpai? Has Senpai been into serious relationships?" I asked.

"Well, I've been in relationships, but I wouldn't really call them serious ones, some of my previous relationships only lasted for a few months, most of them were only a month." Yua-senpai replied. After she said that, I felt my phone vibrate, looks like that counted as a proper answer.

"Really? I thought Senpai would've had multiple serious relationships already considering how cute and charming my famous Senpai is, but it seems like I was wrong." I said while scratching the back of my head.

"Hehe, I'm flattered, but calling me cute and charming as well as YOUR famous Senpai is too much." She said when she had a light blush. I noticed that she emphasized the word, "YOUR."

"Really? I'm pretty sure that Senpai deserves to be called that." I said.

"Oh my, MY Kōhai is such a smooth talker." Senpai said with an emphasis on the word, "MY".

"Not really, I'm just trying to be honest." I said. I wonder how the people watching will react to this.

"Really now? If you say so, I guess." That suddenly gave me some sort of Kushida vibes.

"Anyway, back to my first question Senpai, where do you want to go?" I asked.

"Hmm, let's see, lemme think." She said as she does a cute thinking pose, I think it was a thinking pose.

"I know! What about a photo booth!" A photo booth hu, I've never been in one-, wait no, I've actually been in one when Haruka pushed me in along with Akito and Keisei, and due to Keisei stumbling, we all ended up in a... Not so good position, and up to this day, I refuse to remember that, but every time Haruka wants something from us, she blackmails us with the picture, which she keeps in her wallet.