2-7: The Second Day and The 3rd Task

It was now the second day of the Special Exam, I was already in the room where we were told to gather, almost everyone is already here, only Kouenji and a few people from other classes are missing. Going to school today was quite a hassle, a lot of Senpais and Kouhais were approaching me, probably because of the events that transpired yesterday, to make it worst, Amasawa was walking with me the whole way to school while sticking close to me, and that lead to a lot of people questioning my relationship with her. 

"Ayanokouji-kun, do you mind swapping seats with me?" I heard someone from my right said. It was Horikita.

"Hmm? Why?" I asked.

"There is a... beast beside me." She replied. I looked at who was beside her, it was Ishizaki who was looking down. Beast? Did he try to attack Horikita or something?

"Isn't that a bit rude?" I asked.

"No, I don't think so. Now, please swap seats with me..... Or would you rather make me sit on your lap for the whole span of this Exam?" She asked. Not a bad offer, especially if I get to feel Horikita's butt, but that would cause a lot of misunderstandings.

"Can you at least tell me why you called him a beast before I swap seats with you?" I asked.

"If that would get you to swap seats with me, then fine, but I'm surprised that you haven't watched the video yet." Horikita said as she takes her phone from her pocket. What video?

"Here." She said as she shows me the screen of her phone and she played the video.

The video shows Horikita and Ishizaki at one table, their conversation is very hard to make out since all the background noises are being captured within the video as well, but I was still able to understand most of what they were saying, Horikita was asking Ishizaki about his favorite pastime, and Ishizaki was answering, but Horikita kept on asking, so I presume he was lying, I wonder why he would lie about something so trivial, then, after a few more times of asking, he finally answered, albeit, reluctantly, he was stuttering, at least, I think he was, I couldn't really tell because of the noises that were being captured in the background. After Ishizaki answered, I could hear laughter, I'm assuming that the ones laughing were the ones who were taking the video, anyway, after Ishizaki had answered, Horikita immediately stood up and looked at Ishizaki with a disgusted look and then walked away. 

Before Horikita could pull her phone back, I looked at the name of who posted the video, it was Ike, I knew it, the laugh was pretty familiar, and I'm guessing Sudo and Yamauchi were with him, though, I'm surprised that Sudo didn't barge into Ishizaki and Horikita's "Date". Poor Ishizaki became famous because of something like that. Though, I'm surprised that the three idiots went so far as to go to where Horikita and Ishizaki was, if I'm not mistaken, Horikita and Ishizaki's date were broadcasted. Well, anyway, not that it matters.

"Well..... That was quite an interesting video." I said.

"Yes, now please swap places with me." She said, even though she added a please, I could tell that she was demanding me to do so.

"Fine fine." I said and then we exchange seats, before I sat down, I looked at Ishizaki, I sighed and quietly moved my seat away from his by a little bit, then I sat down.

"A-Ayanokouji-san?" Ishizaki must've heard me sat down since he turned his attention to me and said my name.

"Yo." I greeted him.

"D-Did you see that video too, Ayanokouji-san?" He asked.

"Yeah, but don't worry about it, I completely understand, since I belong in the same gender as well." I said.