1-4

"You say that, but-- AYANOKOUJI IS THAT A HICKEY!?" Ike shouted, and now I realized that turning towards to face them was a mistake, though I thought I hid it well.

"Eh?" Everyone in the classroom who heard Ike looked in our direction.

"EEEEEHHHH?! A HICKEY?!" Most of them exclaimed.

"Hickey?! Kiyopon?!" Haruka shouted.

After that murmurs started around the class.

"It's not a hickey." I calmly said to the four who are in front of me, while doing so, I could feel everyone's piercing gazes.

"What do you mean it's not a hickey?! It clearly is!" Ike said.

"Yeah! I mean it's all red and stuff!" Yamauchi said.

"Calm down, do you really think someone would give me a hickey? Before you getting one I mean." I said to them and they paused for a moment.

"Hmm, you're right Ayanokouji," Ike said.

"Yeah, I can't imagine anyone choosing you while I'm here," Yamauchi said.

"Wait! C-Could it be that S-Suzune was the one who gave you that!?" Sudo asked.

"No, but if you don't believe me, you can go ask Horikita, herself, and as I said, it's not a hickey," I explained and Sudo looked at the glaring Horikita, seems like he got his answer, I never thought that Horikita's ice-cold glare could actually help.

"I see, I see, what Ayanokouji-dono said was logical, BUT! What if Ayanokouji-dono has a secret girlfriend?" Sotomura, the professor, said.

"That's impossible, and if you doubt me, give me a girl who would actually go out with a gloomy guy like me?" I asked him, saying these things to myself kinda hurt.

"Ah, you're right, it seems like my calculations were wrong," Sotomura said, what exactly did you calculate?

"I see, we believe you Ayanokouji, but what is that really?" Ike asked.

"It's just a rash," I replied.

"Hmm, but it really looks like a hickey though." Ike said.

"As I've said, it isn't," I answered.

"Well, whatever." Ike said and they left, thankfully they were dumb enough to buy that excuse, and since we were talking a little loudly, our classmates heard our conversation, well at least to the part that I said it was a rash. Thankfully they also forgot that they were asking about Kiryuuin-senpai being in my room.

"Hey, Kiyopon, is that really not a hickey?" Haruka asked as she and the other members of the Ayanokouji group approached me.

"As I've said, it's just a rash," I answered.

"Somehow, I find that hard to believe, and I don't know why," Haruka said.

"I doubt that Kiyotaka would actually do something like that, after all, it could cause problems if the teachers or the school sees this or something," Akito said.

"I-I, agree with Akito-kun, I don't think K-Kiyotaka-kun would do something like that," Airi supported Akito.

"Wait, is having or giving a hickey considered as an indecent act or something?" Keisei asked.

"I don't think so? Isn't it just in the same line of kissing or something? But still, see aren't really sure," Akito said.

"Anyway, why are you even asking about it Yukimuu? It almost sounds like you're planning to get one, or perhaps give one?" Haruka teased Keisei.