2-4: Fuck sleep, I don't know what that is, it's not in my vocabulary.

Ayanokoujii POV

I was making my way back to the dorms, while doing so, I was looking at my phone and reading as well as analyzing the rules.

A specific location will be sent to our phones by 3 P.M., our "dates" will be anonymous until we get to the location that was specified, we will have a total of 3 "dates", we are to spend an hour and a half with each of them, all we have to do is to get the answers to the questions that were sent to us, along with the location, then, our points would depend on how many questions were answered, our dates aren't necessarily participants in the Special Exam, they can come from any year, and any class. We are not allowed to show the e-mail that contains the questions, which means, even if it's something very embarrassing, I'd still need to ask.

This is troublesome, knowing  Tsukishiro, he might throw in some weird questions that might offend an individual, well, if it's for the sake of me staying here, I guess I should be able to do it.

It's only about 12 P.M., so my classmates or every other student who aren't participating in the exam are still having their classes, or maybe lunch, I wonder what I should do while waiting. I could just go back to the dorms and rest, or I could also go around and stroll for a bit.

Since I don't know what are our next tasks will be, I'll just go back to my dorm and rest to avoid wasting energy, and I guess I should also cook and eat lunch while I'm there. And so, I made my way to my dorm.

After a few minutes of walking, I finally reached my dorm, I entered and removed my blazer then went straight to my kitchen to prepare some food, I decided to just make some Tonkatsu and some stir-fried vegetables since that would be easy and quick to do.

I cooked for about an hour at least, or maybe less, well, it's not like it matters. I put the food that I made on the table then sat down.

"Itadakimasu," I said, then, I started eating.

I finished eating within a span of a few minutes, I got up and washed the dishes, after that, I relaxed on my bed.

I wonder what other things they are planning to throw at me in this exam, so far, these two first tasks are just attacking my weak points, namely my unfamiliarity with games and my inexperience with them, then the second one is just basically aiming for my bad communication skills and my awkwardness. I'm kind of hurt by that.

It's only 1:30, there's still an hour and a half left before the first "date", it would be good if it's someone I know or close to, at least it wouldn't be too awkward and I'll be able to explain things easily if ever the question is rather insensitive.

I guess I should go take a bath now...

3rd Person POV
*This is what happened after Ayanokouji left the room where the other participants are.*

"It was all according to Ryuuen's plans." Ayanokouji Kiyotaka was the one who said that, after saying that, he left the room and the other participants were still stunned.

"Tell me... Ryuuen, did you and Ayanokouji cheat?" The one who asked was the right-hand man of the leader of Class C, Kanzaki Ryuji.

"Cheat? In what way do you think we cheated?" The tyrant, Ryuuen Kakeru, asked back.

"Right, then, explain that chemistry back there." Kanzaki said, demanding an answer.

"That's why I stayed dumbass, to explain how we did it." Ryuuen said.

"Then start explaining, unless you explain everything, I'm forced to believe that you two cheated." Kanzaki replied, once again, demanding an answer.