A misunderstanding....

Arnav and Kushi was being teased to the death. No one spares them and no mercy was granted at all.

Sangeet has finished. Everyone danced for the couple. Everyone started teasing Arnav and Kushi again and asked to dance them both.

Without any choice when Arnav went to the stage.....' Raat ko aaonga mein ' song started to play and Kushi stood as red as possible when the youngsters pestered her to dance on ' Mere Saiyaan Superstar'.

Finally the Sangeet ceremony ended on a Grand note.

It was next day -

Kushi was rolling on the bed looking at the clock rotating slowly. She sighed....... 3 days more. Tomorrow is Haldi and after two days it's her marriage.

She wanted to present a gift for Arnav. She wanted to give that to him on their wedding night.

She thought and thought and decided to give him a platinum Bracelet that she herself designed and ordered for. They said that it would be delivered today. So she was eagerly waiting for the call.

As if ending her wait, the call came, she excitedly went to the shop to get it.

On the car -

She was driving when she received a call from Arnav.

Arnav - Hey....

Kushi - Hi.

Arnav - What are you doing ?

Kushi - Iam driving.

Arnav - What ? Kushi why are you driving ? Where is your driver ?

Kushi - Calm down Arnav. Iam just going to near by shop.

Arnav - If you want something then you could've told me na ? I would've bought it for you ?

Kushi got irritated - Iam going to buy a gift for you..... Should I tell you to go and purchase the gift for yourself...... ?

Arnav's face bloomed into a beautiful smile - Really ?

Kushi - Haan....

Arnav - Why ?

Kushi - To present you on our wedding night.....

Arnav smirked - Come on Kushi. It's our wedding night. You can give me something else too....... and What is the need of another gift when you can present yourself to me ? My favourite gift after all....

He said in a husky voice sending shivers in her spine. She blushed.

Arnav - How I wish I could see that red cheeks of yours ?

Kushi shook her head - Iam keeping the phone......

Arnav - Hey wait wait......

Kushi - What ?

Arnav - I still remember the message you wanted to say me on our wedding night.

Kushi smiled..

Arnav - I hope you remember it and are ready to say me the same ? Because you have just two days in hands........

Kushi - Iam cutting the call. Bye........

She cut the call blushing making him laugh out loud. Oh man.... He really missed this courtship period between Engagement and Marriage. Now when opportunity is given..... He is taking full advantage of it.