Shock again.

A month passed by. Arnav was having full hope on Kushi that she will be back. Doctors are giving positive feedback seeing her system. Her system has slowly started to responding to the treatment. He was there with her at every step. He spends most of the time with her only. Family was so helpful in handling their kids. He sits with her and talks with her not minding whether she listens to them or not ? Whether she replies to them or not ? He will talk the whole world's happenings.

Every morning he will pick her up in his arms and sit at poolside to let her skin touch the Sun rays. He will give massage to her like adviced by Doctors. The nurse appointed for her has literally no work in Raizada Mansion as Arnav does almost all part of her work. She will just check on her medicines....... Everyone was very conscious about Kushi.......

Meanwhile Prem and Meera too became close to eachother. They started spending time with eachother.

It was one fine day when Men were having a business discussion at Study and ladies were spending their time in their own accord.

Kavya was running here and there playing with her younger siblings. They both with their small legs were trying to catch her.

Avanthi - Pari Sambhalke beta....

Kavya - Don't worry Mumma. I'll take care of my little sisters. I'll take my crayons and charts from Chote Papa's room.

Kavya ran to Arnav's room to pick her charts and colours.

After few minutes Kavya ran back to her Mumma and started pulling her hands.

Kavya - Mumma come with me....

Avanthi - Pari, what happened ?

Kavya - Mumma, choti Maa.....

Avanthi looked at Arnav's room direction and frowned. She quickly ran to Arnav's room and stood shock and surprised looking at the scene Infront of her.

Avanthi - Aa..... Arnav...... Arnav......

She shouted on the top of her voice. Men who heard her voice got startled and came out of the study.

Hrudhai - Chotey, the sound is coming from your room only.....

Arnav looked at the direction of his room and a sudden panic came inside him......

Arnav - Kushi......

He whispered and ran to his room and looked at Avanthi who was standing just one step inside his room.

Arnav - Bhabhi..... What happened ?

Avanthi looked at him with tears in her eyes and pointed towards something.

Arnav's head quickly turned to the direction she was referring to and stood with open eyes looking at the scene infront of him.

He saw that his wife, who was in Coma was standing near the bed looking at them silently.

Arnav took slow steps towards her with tears in his eyes and a smile on his lips. Oh my Goodness....... His wife is awake. His Kushi is back. He covered his mouth smiling like a mad. But then his whole family assembled there.

Her eyes were fixed on him and His eyes were fixed on her's. What else he need now ? His wife is back to him. His life is back on its track again.

Arnav - Kushi......

He ran to her and took her in his tight embrace. He was shivering and shaking in excitement. He could be termed as the most happiest person living on the earth that moment. He was that much happy at that moment.