A blow....

Few days went away and Prem and Meera agreed to get married to eachother. So everything was going smoothly in their lives except absence of Kushi.

It was one fine day when Arnav was giving an oil massage to his babies legs with Mansi and Rekha guiding him on how to do that.

He was sitting when he received a phone call. It was his Manager Aadhi. He frowned. It is Sunday..... Why is he calling him today ?

Arnav - Yes Aadhi....

Aadhi - ASR there is an emergency. Your presence is needed.

Arnav sighed - Aadhi whatever it is. Handle that by yourselves.

Aadhi - ASR this is really an emergency and I swear this isn't a normal issue to ignore. You can trust me in this.

He sensed the seriousness in his voice.

Arnav - Aadhi but.....

Aadhi - It won't take much of your time and you would be more than happy after this meeting. Please come over to AR.

Arnav - Fine. I'll be there in few minutes.

Looking at his mother and Sister - Maa..... There is an emergency. Iam going to AR. Please handle the kids till I am away.

Rekha - Teek hei beta. You don't worry. I'll be here in this room. You go.

He stood up and changed his dress. After a long time he looked at himself in mirror.He has grown beard. His face lost that charm of his face. Anyways.......Who cares now. Who is there for whom he would love to groom up and look handsome. Who is there for whom he should take time to look himself better.

Picking his car keys he drove off to AR.

Reaching his office he saw an impatient Aadhi walking to and fro Infront of the entrance waiting for him.

He parked his car and moved near him.

Arnav - Aadhi....

Aadhi - ASR.... Come inside. There are two persons who is waiting for you.

Arnav frowned - Who ?

Aadhi - Come and meet them directly ASR.

Both went inside to his cabin. Arnav was confused looking at an officer and a lady sitting in his cabin.

He looked at Aadhi.....

Arnav - Who are they ? Why you made them sit in my cabin ? And police officer...... What's going on Aadhi ?

Aadhi - you take your seat ASR. You will get to know everything.

Arnav took his seat.

Police - Hello ASR..... This is Arjun Pratap. Assistant Commissioner of police.

Arnav - Hello Officer. What brings you here ?

Arjun - ASR the matter is something very serious. This is Dr. Rashi Mehta. Do you remember her ?

Arnav looked at the Doctor and frowned not recognizing her.

Arnav - Sorry I don't remember.

Arjun - This is Dr. Rashi, a Gynecologist. The one who handled your wife's delivery.

Arnav gasped and Clutched the table in his hands tightly. The image he couldn't forget hit him back with a full blow. He felt dizzy once again remembering the image of Kushi being pulled away from him. His heart beat went high and he felt short of breath.....