Back to present....

After her pregnancy revelation Arnav Singh Raizada was on his toes always...... He has so much hesitation and scared regarding Kushi's pregnancy. But He didn't want Kushi to get sad. Also Yash and Suhani was so glad that they will be having a baby sister to play with...... So he was highly conscious regarding Kushi's health. And never let her knew that he was insecure of her pregnancy. Every passing day has became a decade for him.

Family took good care of Kushi. She was enjoying every minute of her family pampering. She was nearly in her fifth month when Meera too gave a good news to everyone with her pregnancy news.

As she neared her last trimester Arnav almost lost his sleep. He used to wake up in mid of the night to check her.

And not a new news...... He from the first checkup itself has ordered Kushi's gynaecologist to allow him inside the labor ward and be with her. So when she got into labor pain he was inside with her holding her hands. Operation theatre looked like a Warfield for him.....

He literally cried and got scared seeing Kushi in pain. His heart raced like nothing hearing her shouts. He held her hands tightly and kept saying sweet nothings to her. Finally when after two hours of efforts when he heard a wail....... He couldn't describe that magical moment in words......

He saw his baby wailing and wriggling in doctor's hands.

Doctor - Congratulations Mr. Raizada...... It's a baby girl.....

Kushi laid there exhausted still she gave a beautiful smile hearing that. Arnav also smiled leaning on Kushi.

Kushi - Congratulations Mr. Raizada.......

Arnav smiled through tears - Congratulations to you too......

Kushi held his hands.

Nurse - Sir can you please wait outside ? We have to clean Mam and Baby......

Arnav nodded his head and looked at Kushi. He kissed her forehead - Iam waiting outside.

Kushi blinked her eyes as if saying ok. After he went out nurse started cleaning both mother and baby.....

On the other side......

Arnav ran outside and jumped on his brothers exclaiming in joy.

Hrudhai - Chote what happened ?

Arnav - We have got a princess for our home......

Everyone smiled and congratulated him.

Kavya - Really Chote Papa....

Arnav smiled - Really.....

He hugged the kids - You guys got a new baby sister to play with.....

The kids looked eachother grinning like a crazy.

Soon the baby was brought out wrapped in a pink towel and was given in Arnav's hands......

Kids surrounded him peeking the new born as if seeing a rare treasure......

Kavya - Wow..... She is so cute....

Yash - She is so pinky pinky.....

Suhani - Daddy why is she so small ?

Arnav chuckled - every baby will be small only My doll.....

Suhani looked at him surprised - Really.....

Meera sat beside Arnav - Haan really.....