First Fight.....

Few days passed away while Kushi was slowly indulging with family members in a small conversation. Kushi has been observing everyone. They are very nice and Kind people to be with. Arnav is such a sweet person. They have treated her with utmost care. Meera used to say some of her past every now and then. Sometimes she will listen to that, sometimes she will get night mares of negative images. She discovered that Arnav was so much in love with her. Meera used to tell the same......

She was trying to cope up. But nevertheless, she don't feel any bond towards them until the respect she has for them in her heart.

It was one evening -

Kushi went down and saw that everyone was sitting on the living room. Arnav was doing something in his laptop.

She was about to go to him and sit beside him when Meera came.

Arnav smiled brightly looking at her - Hey Hi Darling.

Meera - Hi Jiju.

Arnav - Exams finished ?

Meera exhaled deeply - Finally Jiju.

She jumped beside him occupying the space beside him and wrapping her arms around his. Arnav smiled to her and patted her head.

Meera - What are you doing ?

Arnav - I was going through the presentation. Our next Show is in upcoming month. That's why.....

Meera - Oh nice. Let me see.

They both indulged in discussing the things about fashion show. Arnav was showing and explaining things to her while Meera was attentively listening to him with her utter concentration.

Kushi felt a little jealous of it. Meera should be with her taking care of her but she is spending time with him..... She pouted but let that go.

She went and stood beside him but even then they both didn't even glanced at her side. She huffed.

Dadi - Arey Kushi bitiya. Come come. Have tea.

Prem too came there.

Prem - Hi.....

He said looking at Meera.

Meera too smiled at him - Hi.

Prem also sat beside them and the three started speaking forgetting the world. Meera was snuggling to Arnav much to Kushi's irritation. Why doesn't her sister hovers over her like before ?

She huffed and went to her room and on the way she heard baby's wail. She went inside to see that Yash was wailing making Suhani also pout ready to cry.

She ran to him and saw that he has dirtied his diapers. She sighed and cleaned him. Sitting on the bed she laid him on the bed and looked at the baby who was pouting looking at her. His beautiful chocolate eyes had big big tears in them. Her heart stirred looking at those tears. Does this baby is a ordinary baby ? Everyone here claims him to be her son. HER SON...... And she couldn't just see him crying like that.

He started wailing again so she picked him and started cajoling him. She started singing lullaby for him. After few minutes he stopped crying and opened his doe like eyes wide and totally concentrated on his beautiful mother forgetting his empty stomach.

Kushi - Mera Raja Bacha..... What happened to you ? Kisne mara mere Raja Bacha ko ?

She cajoled him kissing his fingers. He made noises hearing her.