Lucknow.....

One week passed away. Arnav got busy with the fashion show. He want this event to be more than perfect. He asked everyone to reach Lucknow after before a day of the event so that he can work freely. He reached Lucknow and did his best to make this event an unforgettable one.

Finally the most awaited day arrived. Fashion show has been arranged in a famous palace of Lucknow city. There were many people,media present in the event. His family also came there. Finally the show started. Models started walking on the ramp flaunting ASR's design. The event emerged as a big hit. Everyone was praising everything in the event. Finally Arnav walked on the ramp with showstopper and addressed the crowd. After few conversations the show ended with a happy note.

Mansi ran to Arnav and hugged him " Fantastic show. You made it brother "

Prem said " Yes Bhai. The show was really awesome. There is no one in the world to beat you Bhai. You are really King of fashion industry "

Dasrath " Who's son is he after all ? " He said wounding his arms around him

Purva said " Yes ASR. Really the show was awesome. Best wishes for your success "

Arnav felt so happy and said " Thank you so much guys. It means a lot to me "

Little Kavya jumped hugging his legs and said " Papa, I also want a dress like this aunty " she said pointing to a model who wore a bridal lehenga.

Arnav lifted her and kissed her cheek and said " Sure Baby. I'll make a beautiful dress for you on your wedding day and my princess is gonna steal the show "

Kavya's eyes twinkled and others giggled seeing her. Arnav felt so content. This day is really a happy day for him. After sometime they all went to their room to take rest. Arnav was thinking about all the event of the day. Everything was well expect one thing.... Purva...

The way Purva addressing him as ASR didn't go well with him. He's her fiance and he wants to be one like in the family. But she's not up to his expectations. His mind was confused not  knowing whether to proceed with this relationship or not ? The way she behaves makes him feel that Purva likes ASR and not the Arnav in him. He was so confused with this thoughts and slept.

Next day they all roamed around Lucknow and at night everyone assembled in Dadi's room to have dinner together. Everyone was having their food when Dadi said "I wish to go to my village. It's been so many days I visited there. Are you guys coming with me ?"

Prem "is that a question to ask Dadi ? Just tell us the time. We'll be ready "

Dadi smiled and pulled his cheek " So everyone be ready at 8 A.M. we'll go to my village. I'll take you all to our temple also " she sounded excited making everyone smile.

Purva moved near her mother " Maa, I really can't bear the sight of any village. Please ask them not to go there Maa"

Lakshmi faked a smile and said " Please don't say anything untill you become their family Daughter-in-law. We can't take risk of denying that old lady" Purva pouted.

They all discussed about their plans the next day and went to sleep without knowing what the next day has stored in their lovely Arnav's life.

Next day they all woke up and got ready for their trip to the village. Dadi went to village and met her friends and introduced her family to her friends. She was flying in happiness. They came to know that there was some function going on in the ancient temple of the village.

They all went there and got excited seeing numerous shops, Games, Dances are going on in the different parts of the temple. Seeing all this the already crazy family become more crazier and started running here and there.