Kushi's past.

Kushi was crying in his arms as if she is broken beyond anything. Arnav stood there hugging her giving his support silently. After few minutes her cries subsided much to Arnav's relief. He came out of the hug and wiped her tears and cupped her cheeks. She was still hicupping.

Arnav - Feeling better now ?

He asked with all the care he had for this woman. Kushi looked at him and nodded and hugged him again. He too hugged her.

Arnav - Shall we go and sleep ?

Kushi nodded No - I am not feeling sleepy.

Arnav sighed and lifting her in his arms he settled themselves in the pool side recliner comfortably settling her in his lap.

Arnav - Do you want to share anything with me ?

But all he got was her silence as his answer. But he waited..... Waited for her to open up. And she did that.....

Kushi - It hurts badly when you see your dreams die Infront of your eyes Arnav. It hurts really in a bad way.

Kushi looked at him who was having all his attention on her.

Arnav - Kushi....

Kushi - I was 3 years then.....

Her eyes was red looking at nothing in particular. She hid her face in his neck clutching his shirt tightly putting all the strength she has on her fists.

Flashback -

Sheshnath Gupta lived in Azadganj of Lucknow. He belongs to a wealthy family. During one of the function he saw Meghna Singh and fall for her instantly. He told his liking towards this particular girl to his family and married her and lived happily with her.

Two years later they gave a beautiful angel to this world naming her as their ' Kushi '. Life was so beautiful for them. Sheshnath started a Pharmaceutical company. It developed within a short span.

After three years Meghna gave everyone a good news by giving birth to their Second angel Meera.

It was eleventh day after her birth. Kushi was playing with her baby sister in their room when she heard a loud commotion downstairs.

Kushi - Meera.... You stay here..... Jiji will come back soon. Ok.

Little Meera giggled and Kushi ran outside. Holding the railing in her hands and poking her head between the pillars she looked downstairs at her Mumma and Papa.

Meghna - And you want me to be a part of your sins ? You really believe that I will be such a disgusting mother ?