A day out in Lucknow.

The family started wrapping their work and they went to Lucknow for their Kuldevi temple. They stayed at Sheeshmahal. Kushi was here before after her wedding but this is the first time she is observing the beauty of the Palace. She was mesmerized looking at the ancient antiques she found in the palace.

As men were strictly prohibited from doing work they had nothing to do than playing and roaming.

It was one fine morning when Arnav asked youngsters to get ready and others had to obey their Arnav. Arnav started driving. Kushi soon fell asleep.

The car came to halt. Everyone got down from the car and looked at the place where they were standing. Arnav moved Kushi's side and shook her gently.

Arnav - Kushi..... Kushi wake up.

Kushi stirred and moved her face other side. Arnav again shook her - Kushi...... We reached our Destination Kushi. Come on get up.......

Kushi opened her heavy eyes and looked at him.

Arnav - Come down Kushi.

Kushi held his hands and got down of the car biting her lips.

She looked at the surroundings with her sleepy eyes. And looking where she is standing her eyes lost all the sleep and opened wide. She looked at Arnav surprised who was looking at her with his naughty smile.

Kushi - Arnav...... Yeh jagaa.....

Arnav - Kuch Yaadh aaya ?

He asked looking around smirking. Kushi looked at the place with a unknown feeling bursting in her heart.

It is the same place where they met for the very first time...... The place where Kushi has became Arnav's and Arnav Kushi's. The Mela ground.

All those moments right from their family got it to each other.......This place held so many memories in their life. The place from where everything started. Their life started....... Their journey together started.

Kushi looked at the surrounding remembering each and every moment happened here. How she got ready excited to see the Mela ? How she came here unknown to the fact that her life will be changing that day....... How just in a blink everything got changed......

Kushi looked at Arnav who inturn was looking at her with a soft smile. His eyes was just fixed on her as if there is nothing exist, other than her.

Her eyes also got fixed on him. They both shared a eyelock lost in each others eyes, forgetting their surroundings and remembering the most important day and incident of their life with a melodious Rabba ve playing in the background. And the cool breeze touching their skin was giving a good atmosphere to their memory lane.

Others looked at them with a teasing glance. Hrudhai and Sundeep snapped their finger Infront of them pulling them out of the Rabba ve moment.

Hrudhai - Thum dhono ko romance karna tha..... toh Kar Lethe akhele..... Hum sabko Saath mein gaseetne ki kya zaroorath ? ( If you both had to romance..... You could have done it alone. What is the need to pull us along with you ? )

Sundeep - Exactly..... We were all good in Sheeshmahal itself.

Arnav wrapped his arms around Kushi - Bhai, Jiju..... I thought to have some enjoyment. And there is no enjoyment for us, without you all.