-Knives out-

✦༝┉┉┉┉┉˚**. 🔪 ♡ 🔪 .**˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✦

"Here, hold it steady... then when your ready throw." Diego explained positioning (y/n)'s hands on the knife accordingly.

He was teaching (y/n) how to throw a knife, or more specifically how to defend herself. When she first asked for help he protested, a lot saying how Five would kill him if he found out he was teaching you how to use knives, but she didn't care and said they could keep it secret. In the end Diego ended up giving in. (Y/n) was like a sister to him, he wanted her safe just as much as Five did, and if knife throwing was gonna help protect her when she was alone, he might as well teach her. Also he would much rather it be him teaching her than some random she'll pay. Little did they know Five was on their trail...

(Y/n) threw the knife at the target successfully hitting the middle.

"Bullseye!" Diego said while smiling. He looked at (y/n) to see her smiling as well happy she finally hit the target.

"Yes! I finally got it! Thank you so much Diego!" She said looking at Diego, making him smile softly.

"Of course kid." He said ruffling her hair.

"Ah ha!" They hear from the other side of the room. They both turn their heads to see Five standing their furious.

"Five!" (Y/n) yelped nervously, Diego looked at him nervously as well.

"I knew it! I knew you were training with Diego! When you showed up with those bandages on your hand I knew something more was happening!" Five said as he walked closer to them.

"Listen Five, don't be mad I'm doing this so I can protect myself!"

"Yeah and she's made great improvement! She actually hit the target. That hand thing was a one time accident..." Diego said trying to back her up.

"The fact that you got hurt whiling learning is the problem! And that you think you need to learn this to protect yourself! You have me I'm always gonna protect you!" Five shouted back at them. (Y/n)'s face soften at Fives reasoning.

"I know that Five, but this is all just in case... and I also wanted to learn, I'll be more careful. You don't always need to worry about me..."

"But- I just don't want you getting hurt anymore... and knife throwing? Really? Out of all combat choices you pick the one with actual weapons?" Five asked a bit sarcastically, making (y/n) giggle.

"Hey!" Diego glared.

"Fine... you can keep training," (y/n)'s face lit up while Diego's resembled surprise, "As long as you be careful, and you," He pointed at Diego,"Make sure nothing like a cut hand or worse happens again, or I'll kill both of you." He said glaring at him the looked back at (y/n) and kissed her forehead.

"Just be safe..." He whispered.

"I will, I promise. Thank you" She said embracing him in hug, to which he hugged back. She let go and looked back at Diego smiling.

"Ready to get back at it?"

"You know it kid."

(Not me simping for (y/n) 😔🤚 she's a bad bitch- OK hope you enjoyed! Luv you!)