Couples trip!!

(Y/n) was walking through the halls of the academy in search of her boyfriend. She had an Interesting question she wanted to ask him. She made her way to their shared room and knocked.

"Come in." Five said monotoned.

She smiled as she opened the door. "Ah, hello darling." Five greeted as his voice perked up a bit. He was standing up facing the wall with a book in his hand.

"What brings you here?" He asked as he walked up to her.

"Well, I had a question I wanted to ask you." She said as she closed the door behind her.

"Ask away." He said with open arms, which was a surprise.

"Well, you know how me, Klaus, and Allison went on that girl's trip a few months back..?" She started her statement, sheepishly. Five quickly caught on and nodded his head.

"I was wondering maybe if you wanted to go on a trip... with me..?" She asked nervously as she fidgeted with her hands.

Five looked at her skeptical, "what's the catch.."

"What! No catch I just- I just think it would be fun... I don't think we've ever done something like this before." She said sheepishly once again.

Five sighed in defeat, he knew she was right they haven't done anything like this before. And even though he wasn't much of a traveler he knew (y/n) would enjoy it and as long as it was the two of them, he could bear it.

"Fine."

Fast forward about 2-3 weeks passed by until their trip to (f/p). (Y/n) had Allison help her plan it since she didn't know much about how to buy airplane tickets and had Klaus help her pick out cute outfits. Five was getting internally nervous by the day. He had (y/n) and Klaus helps him pack since he knew literally nothing about clothes, like come on he wears the same uniform for an academy that doesn't even exist anymore, but enough about that.

"Are you sure about this (y/n)?" Five asked one last time before getting in the taxi.

"Yes I am sure, I'm actually very excited!" (Y/n) said, "Why? Are you ok? Do you wanna not go?" She asked worryingly.

"No no we're already this far ahead might as well keep going." He sighed as he got into the cab.

. . .

After a long (h/n) long flight they finally made it to (f/p) and boy was (y/n) excited.

"We finally made it!" She said excitedly while holding on to the Five.

"Yes, we are darling." He said smiling down at her. They got an Uber out of the airport and to their hotel. They then check-in and get their room key and make their way up to their room.

"Ahhhh, this is so mic better than a stuffy plane." She said as she relaxed onto the single bed.

"Sure is.." Five mumbled in agreement.

"Aw don't be nervous Five, this is gonna be so much fun! We get to spend 4 days in this beautiful place! And we get to be together!" (Y/n) said as she got up and hugged Five from behind, nuzzling her head in the back of his shirt.

He sighed again and turned around to hug her properly. "I know love, I'm just anxious, that's all I've never done this for fun before.." He said.

"I know baby, that's why this is gonna be great!" She said happily.

The rest of their trip was nothing but paradise. Five started to warm up to things like the pool at their hotel, although the hot tub might be his favorite thing there. Going to the tourist attraction and famous places was an experience. He loved darling (y/n) about its culture or just rich facts about it. Five surprised her by actually doing a lot of research on the place they were at just so he could have an open mind about what to expect. But before they knew it their trip was over and they were standing in line to board their plane.

"Wow this trip went by so fast, I feel like we just got here." (Y/n) says, sighing.

"I know but that just means we'll have to come back~," he said smirking.

(Y/n) gasped at his statement, "really?!"

"Of course, anything for you darling."

(Sorry if this feels rushed! Idea by hpst0riesandscen3s )