~Clothes~

"How do you think Five will react?" (y/n) asked looking up at Klaus. "I'm sure he'll love it!" He said to the poor worried girl.

you are probably confused, let me give you some context, after (y/n) arrived at the Umbrella  Academy she met up with Klaus. They were messing around in the kitchen, failing at making cupcakes. As a result, they got very messy and brunt the cupcakes. So to save (y/n) the trip home for a new shirt, Kalus had the bright idea to raid Fives room, and give (y/n) one of his shirts. If you ask him, he was doing Five a favor, he thought five would love seeing his girlfriend in one of his famous button-ups.

"But are you sure he might get mad- or upset with me or you?! and I don't want to get him ma-"

"(y/n), darling, your spiraling. Trust me he won't get upset, if anything all he'll get is horny!" Klaus joked. (y/n) let out a groan and looked back down at the shirt she was wearing.

"Trust me, he won't get mad," Klaus said more sympathetically this time. "Ok Klaus, I'm- I'm gonna trust you..." She said. "Atta girl! Now go see your manz!" He screamed as she walked feeling unsettled.

(y/n) walks into the living room seeing five sitting on the couch reading. he quickly takes notice of her presence, but not only that but that she is dress quite peculiarly...

"Are- are you wearing my shirt?" Five asked his girlfriend.

"um- yes I am, is that ok?" (Y/n) responded hoping it was.

"Hmmm." Five thought for a moment making (y/n) worry more.

"she looks quite lovely, it's a bit big for her but that's what makes it cute. At least now my smell is on her, now people will know that she is mine. And that's all that matters..."

"Hello? Five??" (Y/n) said waving a hand in front of his face.

"Is it ok that I'm wearing your button-up, or not?" (y/n) asked again, a bit more eager this time.

"Hmm? What? Oh yes, it is, now people know you're mine." He said with a devilish smirk, catching (y/n) off guard. Five started to walk away when (y/n) caught up with him.

"Wha-?? What do you mean, everyone at the house already knows we're dating. And are you sure your not mad..." (y/n) said whispering the last part.

"Not here, I don't give a shit what these idiots think or know, I mean everyone else I the world. and of course, I'm not mad. Why would I be?" He quickly responds, a bit more sympathetic towards the end.

"Oh- oh good." (y/n) responds sighing a breath of relief.

Five gave (y/n) I kiss on the cheek then left, not before whispering,

"I love it when you wear my clothes, you should do it more often."

Leaving an awestruck (Y/n) blushing. She catches notice of Kalus giving her a thumbs-up from around the corner.  She giggles and walks over to him.

"See! what did I tell you! He loves it!"

"yeah... yeah I guess you were right."

(don't forget I DO TAKE REQUESTS!! Ok that's all luv u! <3)