chapter 12

Aliyah made her way back to the castle after a bit of time had passed. She opened the door as Charles was really more concerned at the point that she was late to come here exactly 1 hour late to be exact the time is 3pm and he didn't like people not coming at the correct time.

"Sorry I'm late master Charles I bring some news at that."

"Yes what news ? "

"Well you're oldest sister is still missing also, there is a strange lady wandering around the place trying to leave I believe. Finally all preparations are done everything is ready for tonight."

"Good miss Aliyah that is exactly what I wanted to hear. Go get yourself a drink why don't you on the house." I  smile in the creepy demeanor I sometimes do when I know exactly what I'm saying , you think I love her no. She's a maid all I'm simply saying is for her to drink.

"Right you are Charles I shall do that later thank you however I have other plans I will be back later."

"You must not be late I swear if you are late see what happens."  I of course new she knew what happened to people who mocked me or got in my path they all make a fated end the stars are all coming together in a line my plans are just perfect.

Aliyah had walked out at some point while I was thinking about the situation at hand. I of course had no need to be concerned she was my loyal ally after all. She can't exacape me not if I'm either caught of just down right stupid and die.

Ugh that dumb bitch from outside is in my mind, why am I thinking about her. Stop it she's , shit I have haven't I no I have no time for this foolish game Charles you will not do this to yourself. Understand she's not from here you won't see her again so shut up.

I have no idea how long I must have sat there nor had any consept of time I look down at my pockets and take out a pocket watch to check the time on it. "Huh .. 6pm wait ! 6PM, OH DEAR NO I'M LATE TO ADDRESS THE VILLAGE! " I quickly put the watch back in my pocket and run outside as fast as I could to the stand in the village.

I clear my throat " As we all know my , dear mother met a tragic end ." There is multiple villagers looking on with confusion and glances of disbelief with his own few guards that where left along with his sister's who are carrying a crying Christopher. " This is truly a horrible time to be in the lost queen and the ending of my mother's era. The faking of my own death. We all know the unsettling situation we are in."

"Yes sir we really do , u-um sorry s-shit..."

"You there come up here a second won't you . "

"Of course ..." He steps up onto the podium

"Ethan! No ."  A girl called out from within the crowd I recognised recognised that voice it was that wolf from earlier. Come to think of it they both had the same pinkish color hair with the same eye colour. I also definitely picked up the sent of werewolf.

"I see well then , I did tell you to stay awhile I'm kidding all is welcome go back down now boy .ahahaha "my demeanor completely changed again it made me even more, in my words you could say that I'm looking like a bubble about to pop and show it's true nature but oh wait whats this is never ending.

"Um thank you sir " he goes down off the stage back to his sister

"Well everyone enjoy your day I hope to see you later . Have some matters to attend to."  I have to find her before she leaves . It's stupid really but I . Have nothing for her I do not care what happens to her not one bit at all she can  die. No no that's too harsh... What the hell am I saying I'm a serial killer I don't care what happens to others they drop dead like files.