investigations

Now they are in Pune currently sitting at living room of miss priya Joshi.

Sidd: so miss priya Joshi how many days are you handling this business.

Priya: 3 years.

Sidd:okk

Avu: so in this three years is their any business rivals of you.

Priya : yesss but a very big fight happened between me and mr Kunal Verma.

Sidd: Kunal Verma! The chairman.

Priya: yess .

Sidd : ok so can you say that why he became your enemy.

Priya. Yaa sure . Actually at first we were good friends . We met because of my business only. It was like 3 months of our friendship one day he called me in his house and me too went their happily. I was sitting in his room and a call came and he went outside to talk then I saw some papers peeping out of the drawer. I took it and it had a tape and some pictures. The pictures are of him killing people and the tape says that the person he is killing is for his profit they are not some criminal. So I took them and viraled it in social media about this and he was so angry. I hope you heard few years ago about him that he was not in Pune he went, cause of that only police were looking for him and he had a rage on me and wanna kill me. I guess he now settled all with the power of money.

Avuu: omgg, itna kuch then your life is in danger dear.

Priya: actually I don't know it's he or not who is following me but I'm getting some bad vibes.

Lilli: priya I'm telling all will be fine bud.

Priya: hope so.

Sidd: okk so I got my answers. Avu let's go  .

Avu: yess

Avu: btw priya be in house ok .

Priya : yes I'll be.

Avu : Lilli come with us we have to talk with you too

Lilli: yess.

Cliffhanger....

Short chapter 😅😅

Vote kardo : 80

_siya