Rape (1)

( Guys don't think much I'm not here to create violence. It's just a story and if you feel disgusted do skip it )❌❌❌

A girl is being seen standing or I would say waiting for someone . She was waiting when a girl ran up to her and closed her eyes.

G... Arey yaar pari get ur hands out . What do you think I can't recognise you?

P... Yaar khushi tu kese hamesha mujhe pehchan leti hai?

(Ok so the girls are pari and khushi)

K.. ok chal college ke liye nikal te hai.

P... Hmm

Then  khushi stopped one taxi and they headed towards their college.

*************************************

Rb... Sir she left for college.

V.... It's ok I'll let her go to college in peace . But abhi ke liye let's go and stand in the place we are supposed to.

Rb... But sir she will come like after 5 hrs .

V... Ik . Who told I will reach there directly . Let's go to a restaurant and also hangout Raj.

R... Yeah sir.

They too left .

🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗

Sidneet.

Avu... Sidd it's been 2 days we didn't got any clue that exactly where the rape will take place.

Sidd.. hmm

Avu... Kya hmm hmm. I thought it will be an easy case but..

Sidd side hugged her and kissed her on her hairs.

Sidd... It will be ok Avu. And yeah I admit that the case is a Lil bit tough but...

When sidd's phone beeped.

On call...

Ri.. sidd

Sidd... Yeah

Rii... Did you did anything?

Sidd... yeah rii I sent Avu to khushi house but they are not listening.

Avu...yes rii they are not. They are telling we are not telling the truth.

Sidd... and even we can't tell anything to the police as we don't know where is rii now.

Rii...hmm ...ab aur koi chara nahi hai .

Avu.... matlab we can't do anything.

Tears were coming out of her eyes. Sidd rubbed her back.

Sidd...riii can't we reach to the place where the rape is going to happen.

Rii.. yeah you can but there are lots of cottage side by side.  And we don't know where he will take her.

Sidd...hmmm

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

🚫Warning🚫

Khushi left the college alone cause pari got a call from her mother that she must go with her uncle do she left.

Now khushi walked a far from college and booked a cab.

She was waiting. When the cab came . She sat and was scrolling her phone. But after sometime she lifted her head to see that the car is moving at a wrong direction.

K... Hey it's wrong direction.

V(as a car driver)... No ma'am it's your destiny.

K... What do you mean ? Stop the car right now.

V... No ma.am.

Khushi... Hey..

She was trying to unlock the door but was of no use..

Then she could see a small cottage. She smiled thinking that he will stop the car. And he did too.  But then he forcefully  closed her eyes and mouth and went inside a room of the cottage . He threw her into bed and did that...

( A/n.. I don't want to write u know what happened)

Then he left her died on the bed blood osing from her and left the room . Got himself changed and called the police.

On call..

V.. I did it again.

P.. but

V... Yeah yeah come to the xyz cottage.

Then he cut the call threw the sim and switched of his phone and stuffed it into his pocket and left.

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

(Ps.. please it's a story don't think I'm spreading non violance)

Sidd and Avneet were on their way but they were on time but after reaching there they got confused with the number of cottages. From where they were standing. The could see a boy carrying a girl in bridal style and was taking her into the cottage. As they were a lil far they can't see the girl is being tied and is being forced. But after few hours of searching they were heading back to hotel when sidd opened his phone and was shocked. He then realised that the boy was not other than Vishal and the girl was khushi who is forced. After seeing this Avu was silent and as reached at their room she threw her on bed and cried.

Sidd.... Avu why are you crying.

Avu...si..Sid..dd

Sidd...ok first stop crying.

Avu ...Sid it hurts, that we were too near to get hold of the bastard but we can't.

Sidd....Avu I know I was also shocked.
But ab kya kare jo hua so hua .

Avu hugged him tightly and sidd caressed her.

Sidd slowly moved towards her ear and whispered. Want to visit park

Avu...ye..essss

Then they changed and left for park.

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

  Hey please don't mind me.
I'm just writing. But is not spreading violance . Please the chapter is only in this topic so I have to write. Please support..