character sketch

So guys I'm really sorry that I deleted my previous story. But what to do I was not able to upload anything. So here I came up with another story name "love in btw the c.r.i.m.e". So yeah I will update it soon. Srry and mafi🙏🙏😞😞. Ok so let's start....

Avneet Kaur Nandra Nick name (Avu or Avni). Her age is 23 yrs and by profession is a fashion designer but in back she is a big detective. She works under Mr . Tobby . Infront she looks like very innocent but behind she is so so brave. As she don't want to reveal her identity as a detective that's why she is known as Ak as a detective.  She had a crush on siddharth in college but couldn't confess her love which she realised later because they lost contact and didn't remember him means she would have problem in recognising him if they meet.

Frnds: Reem, jannat, krupa.
Sister: vaishnavi Kaur Nandra
(Abhishek Nigam's fiance)
Bro : jaijeet Singh

Sister: vaishnavi Kaur Nandra(Abhishek Nigam's fiance)Bro : jaijeet Singh

Siddharth Nigam nickname (Sid,siddhu,ashu). His age is 24 yrs and by profession is a buisness man. He is the vice Principal of the company name  "Nigams boutique". As Avu he is also a detective under Mr. Tobby , but is not aware of each other. He is popularly known as SBoss as a detective. He had her bestest friend Avneet in college but due to further studies he too lost contact.

Frnds: Faisu, Bhavesh, Jai
Bro : Abhishek Nigam

Abhishek Nigam: (abhi,abs {only for vaishu😁😁}{jiju only for avu and her frnds})

Abhishek Nigam: (abhi,abs {only for vaishu😁😁}{jiju only for avu and her frnds}) . His Age is 26yrs and is the boss of the company"Nigams boutique". Fiance of vaishnavi Kaur Nandra.

 Fiance of vaishnavi Kaur Nandra