Hanged

Somewhere in Pune:

Kunal: Vishal I want this mission to be successful.

Vishal: arey sahab uski chinta naa kare sab ho jaye ga.

Kunal: hmm and I want this to happen today . Agar nahi hua toh marne k liye taiyar ho jao.

Vishal: arey sahab humne esa bohot kaam kiya hai . Agar ap bole toh usey woh karke maar du.

Kunal: nahi ussey pehle ye social media pe bolna ho that..........
Phir usey maardena.
Aur haa uske paas jo pics hai woh mere paas lana nahi tohh.

Vishal: jii sahab sab makkhan k tarah ho jaye ga.

Kunal : haa haa ab nikalo.

Vishal: sahab woh advance!

Kunal: ughhh ye lo 20,000  now get lost.

Vishal: ji sahab.

*****************************************

A car passed them . Though sidd looked but ignored and left to the near by park.

Here a car was parked a distance  from priya Joshi's house. Vishal stepped out and walked like a sells girl.

 Vishal stepped out and walked like a sells girl

😂😂😂😂

He went infront of priya's house gate . A guard was about to stop him but he made the guard unconscious and went inside.

Vishal in girly tone: ma'am we sell the best brand purifier . Do you want..
And he intentionally twisted his leg

Vishal: ahhhhh

Priya: arey arey dhayan se.

Vishal: woh mujhe thoda pani milegi.

Priya: jii ap yaha baithiye zara I'm coming.

Priya came with a glass of water and was about to give him when Vishal twisted her hand and tied her with a rope.

Priya: ahhhh... Kon ho tum aur yaha kyu ayi ho ?

Vishal: ayi nahi aya and he opened his saree and all.

(An: chinta maat karo pant shirt pehna hai usne )

Vishal: toh prijaa jii apko baas ek chota kaam kardena hai phir apki mukti.

Priya: KESA KAAM.

Vishal: dheere dheere. Toh 2 saal pehle apne jo tape , pics li thi Kunal Verma se woh  chahiye . Aur apne jo unka parda phaad kiya tha woh khatam karna hoga. Matlab apko bolna ho ga. Ki woh sab jhut hai aur ye bolna hai ki woh meine ese hi bol diya tha kiyu ki mujhe verma pasand nahi tha aur ye bhi bolna hai ki ye pics tapes are false.

Priya: nahi mein esa kuch nahi karne wali.

Vishal: dekhiye mein rapist hu aur verma mujhe apko rape karne se maana kiya hai par agar ap zindh kare toh mein apko..

Priya: nahiiiii.... Nahiii thik hai I'm doing.

Vishal: hmm

Vishal then opened the rope and set camera and was sitting beside with a knife .

Vishal: ab boliye.

Priya: toh 2 saal pehle jo....blah blahhhhhhh..dgjjssgddmgsfj..ruajyfkyfdi... blah.

Vishal : sukhriya , aur ab woh pics and tapes mujhe chahiye.

Priya: de.deti h.huu.

Priya went inside her room followed by Vishal and as priya gave him the things he twisted her hand and held her tightly while keeping the things in the dressing table. He tied the rope around her neck and was pulling it slowly slowly making her feel the pain.

Vishal: haahaaa ye lo aur kuch minute phir tumhari mukti. Tum mukt ho jaogi haa haa haa haa 😈😈

And he pulled the rope and it was the the breath of priya.  He then took her infront of the fan tied the rope around it .

He went out in the living room and started cropping the vedio and posting in 😃📗

😂😂😂 In facebook.

Within no minutes it started getting viraled.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️

Sidd: ok Lilli. Avi let's go to priya's house yess.

" Ti ting"

Something popped in Avu's Mobile she opened it and it shocked her and sidd to saw it and without wasting time they ran towards priya's house.

Again sometime popped in Avu's phone and it was about priya's death .

And there Vishal was inside the house and preparing to get out of the house.

☸️☸️☸️☸️☸️☸️☸️☸️☸️☸️☸️☸️☸️☸️☸️

Vomment.

Vote: 80

Comment please 🙏🏻🙏🏻

_siya