shopping

So previously our sidd realised about his Love for Avu . (Good news for us sidneetians 😂😂😂)

Next day...

Today the girls thought to go for shopping as the wedding is too near.

Break fast table!

Sonia: so baccho aj naam sab shopping chalenge

Aman like a kids: no soni I can't

Sonia: you have to or else sleep on the floor tonight

All including vibha were giggling .

Vibha : ok ok stop so you all have to go cause tommorow we are leaving for goa so you all have to. She glared

Avu: mummy ...srry srry aunty no need of buying wedding dress cause I already made just a little bit of stitching.

Sidd: yess mummy Issey daato ye raat bhar jaagke kaam karti hai aur subha rabbit k tarah  ucchal ta hai.

He smirked

Sonia: what the heck Avneet !!she shouted

Avu: so.o..orr..so..sorryy...

Flashback:

Sidd woke up at the middle of night and was going to fetch himself some water when he saw flash of light from avneets room.

He walked towards her room and as he opened the door he saw Avneet stitching a gown but she was too sleepy then too she was doing.
He went to her and tapped her shoulder . She turned around and as his hand was on her shoulder she put her head on his hand and said..

Avu: tum haaa...haaahaa...iii

Sidd: Avu ye sab kya hai itne raat ko kon kaam karta hai.

Avu: mein (smiling )

Sidd: okk now give me let me stich you go.

Avu.. no standing up and pecked his lips.

(A/n: let me remind you they kissed and sidd is too in love)

Sidd: please you tell me how to do I'll do

Avu gave up

(An.. haww Avu you gave up??

Avuu: haa cause you made me too

An., Oo 😅😅😅

Avuu: haa haa ab jao 🙄🙄

An.. jarahi hu baba )

She made him know how to stich and they stichted . Then sid drank water from her room's jug .

As he was leaving the room she stopped him.

Avu (blushing ): sii☺️☺️

Sid : haa 🤨🤨

Woh she pointed her lips 🤦😁

Sidd (mind): omgg she is asking what I too want.

Sidd : hmmmm

Sidd moved closer and closer. They got too close and sidd's lips touched her . They kissed for 2 mins. It was a slow kiss with love. He was smooching her lips . After 2 mins he broke and ran out.

Flashback ends.

Sonia: I don't wanna hear something like this again, last warning to you

Avu: okkk

At 4pm.

They got ready to go for shopping. All their friends too came.

They left