not again😤

Previous: priya was hanged by Vishal.

Now: sidneet with Lilli drove off to priya's house. Lilli was crying alot.

Avu:shh shh lili now we have get hold of him . Jo hua so hua

Lilli: Avneet 😭😭

They reached there siddharth opened the door and ran after Vishal . He was a bit far.

Vishal was running followed by siddharth. As he has asthma problem he went behind a building and took inhaler and again started running.

Sidd: saale tu ruk aj tu bach nahi payega tu rukk..

And he was running.

Vishal walked over a crowd . Sidd too went in. He was turning everyone after few minutes he saw Vishal going out of the crowd he got hold of his tshirt..

..

Butt Vishal tore his cloth and ran of . Sidd was still running not bothering about anything. Atlast Vishal threw a bomb and the surrounding got smoky . After the smoke went of he couldn't see Vishal. He sat on the road and started punching the road and blood was coming out of his knuckles .

As Avneet was following them running do she went over to him and saw the mess around.

Avneet: SIDDHARTH DON'T YOU BOTHER ABOUT YOURSELF.

sidd: no I don't until I get hold of that bastard I can't stay calm. Btw where is lili.

Avu: she went I asked her to come but no she went.

Sidd: Avu I can't wait now I want that bastard

Avu: ik mee too. Ok so now we have to leave for mumbai haanaa..

Sidd: himm.

Avu tied his knuckles with her handkerchief. She kissed his hands.

Sidd: what about tickets.

Avu: I didn't booked . Now let's go back to hotel .

Sidd: hmm

And they drove to the hotel .

They booked tickets and slept for 3 hours.  Then woke up and left for flight ✈️.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Boring chapter ik 😪😪

Vote: 50

Comment..

_siya