Misson part 2

Avu was sitting by the window side , Sid in middle and a random boy beside Sid.

Avu was seeing the veiw of the sky through when she got up to head towards the washroom . She was going when the boy was just staring her butts which boiled sidd's blood. After Avu was disappeared . He exclaimed in cold voice . "Don't look to her like that. "Oh but why so is she ur girlfriend , "the boy spoke "I said don't means don't " sidd exclaimed, by the time his cheeks became red and eyes filled with fire. "No I'll" the boy said 😏😏 .

As he said. Sidd silently shut his mouth with his left hand and held his throat with the right one. The boy was breathing heavily. "For ur kind information she is my wife so get out" sidd said. The boy got a high shock and called the airhostess and changed his sit.

Sidd's pov..

Now Avu came and sat being confused.  " Why is the sit empty ? " She asked out of the blue. "Oh he found his friend and went out" I said. "Oh" she said.

She put her head on my shoulder and I kept on caressing her hair. Which resulted her to get fast asleep. I took out my phone and watched a movie.

😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

On the other side..

Vis ... Is all ready my costume and all.

R b... Yeah bhai

Vis .. yeah and u know what I am eager to do that to her.
(He licked his lips)

R b(nervous)... Ye.. yeah yeah.

😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

The flight is going to land.
Sidd shook Avu

(Cliffhanger)😏😏

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

..

......

.....

....

..........

(I was just kidding 🤣🤣🤣✌🏻✌🏻👅)

Sidd... Avu the flight is going to land.

Avu (half sleepy) .. yeah

Sidd... Avu after reaching we can sleep .

Avu .. ok . She pouted and hugged sidd and kissed on his cheek. He scrunched his nose and slightly chuckled.

The flight landed. They  boarded down . And left for the hotel.