return back to mumbai!

They went to park .

They were sitting in a bench when Avneet shouted.

Avu.... Sidddddd, Icecream.

Sidd shut his ears with his hands : arey isme chillane wali kya baat haI, dhire se nahi bol sakte ho kya?

Sid holds her hand and moved to the ice cream cart. While Avu was choosing Icecream Sid gets a call went a little far cause it was Riyaz.

On call..

Sidd: hello Riyaz.

Riyaz... Siddharth waha aur koi kaam nahi hai agar ho sake to aj mumbai wapas ajao.

Sidd....ok, aur kuch?

Riyaz... Haa after coming have rest and next day come to sir's (Mr. Tobby) cabin he want to talk to you both.

Sidd... Ok riyaz will be coming today only.

Saying this he hanged up the call and book two tickets immediately through his friend.

He went back and saw Avneet having the last bite of the Icecream. He chuckled seeing her face with icecream spot. He got a tissue and gave that to her. Then they head back to their hotel.

While going Avu bumped on someone and mumbled a srry. As she didn't get any response she looked back to see the person but she was unable to see the face of the person but some how she felt that she saw this person . But she kicked out her thought and clutched sidd's hand so that she don't get bumped again.

They reached the hotel .  Packed their bags and left for airport.

...............................

At 8 they reached airport.

They were sitting as their flight delayed for 1 hr.

Avu : yaar Sid I'm damn hungry. Chal na kuch khate hai.

Sid: accha chal.

They went to the food court and Sid went to get the food. Sidd was coming to their table when he spotted a boy with Avneet and by seeing her you can tell that she was uncomfortable.

Flashback:

Avu's pov....

I was sitting and waiting for sidd when a guy came to me.

G.. hey hottie

(I felt disgusted)

Hiii (fake smile)

G.. what is your name.

A.. Avneet....k..Kaur

I was stammering as he was eyeing me inappropriately and I just prayed for sidd to come back.

G... Oo accha, I'm ayush.

H.hm.hmm

Now he started rubbing his hands on my legs , cheeks , hands and then he moved closer for kiss when I shut my eyes and tears were coming out of my eyes. Suddenly I heard a loud thud.

Flashback ends:

I opened my eyes and the next thing was that sidd bitting that shit mercilessly.

Pov ends.

She went up to themm freed sidd but he first ignored her but then he stops and wiped her tears.

Sidd: are you okay dear.

Avu: yess

They had their food and boarded the plane.