kidnapped

Next day sidneet woke , changed and went to their office.

Avu: so have you saw anyone in the camera.

Rhea: woh ma'am

Avu: kya woh ma'am?

Rhea : woh ma'am the camera was processing good . We saw the foot but before seeing him fully the camera broke.

Sidd: what how?

Avu: I think by his foot he broke that so that we can't reveal his actual face to the world.

Sidd: hmm

Ok so , sidd was saying something. When one of their group man turned on the news channel.

In news channel,

Reporter: daughter of owner of the great business xyz is kidnapped . So let's see what actually happened before her being kidnapped.

Mr : she woke up at 7 and got ready for her exams.  Then my driver dropped her their and after the exams hour she didn't came back home it been 30 mins her college closed  and she still didn't came home.

Let's go to sidneet:

Avu: holy fuck.

Sidd: kya hua.

Avu: she can be the same surprise what that culprit told yesterday.

Rhea: that means she is being raped .

Avu: maybe.

Sidd: rakesh come with cars we have to leave just now.

In car:

Sidd's phone beeped.

In call

Vaish: sidd have you saw the news.

Sidd: yeah di now we are going to wood factory will call you back. Byy

Vaish: take care of yourself and Avneet too.

Sidd: yeah di for sure.

Call ends.

They reached the gate of the wood factory.

When they saw the security was being tied to the chain and the gate was half opened.

Avu and sidd with their team went inside and saw that Vishal was about to go out through the wall. Sidd with some men Went to catch him but he said.

V: I knew it you will come so.
After saying so he dropped a bomb which is not harmful but as it hit the ground the surrounding became Foggy and smoking and all we're coughing as the smoke vanishes Vishal was not there. Then on there sidd with half of the team got to from the main gate that a car left in a full spend. Then only sidd rushed with half of their team to catch that car and here Avneet was seeing where he can hide her.

In kaur mansion:

Sonia: hey bhagwaan then left at 9 and it's  2 abhi tak ghar nahi ayee.

Vaish: maa they are looking for the criminal and it takes time.

Sonia: pata hai par agar kuch ho gaya toh.

Vibha: Sonia Don't worry sab hai na aur mujhe pata tu Avneet ke liye zyada tension karrahi hai but I know she is a brave girl.

Krup: yeah aunty she is brave . Don't worry.

Sonia: hmm

(In kaur mansion all were tensed)

Sidd's side

Sidd : i'm calling mahindra sir you follow

Rahul: ji sir

Sidd on call.

Sidd: namaste sir

Mahindra: haa SBoss bolo

Sidd: sir put police officers every where in mumbai roads and tell them  to catch hold of the car number: ******

Mahindra: ok done.

Avu's side:

Rakesh see there

Mina go see that portion

Avneet was instructing all when  her eyes glued to the horizontal wood plate in the truck. She stepped inside the truck and took deep breath and broke the wood piece and there she was hanged all her skin filled with bruises , bites and all.

They called the ambulance and took her to hospital and within a span of Seconds this news spread every where.

On the other side . Two police officers caught the car but when sidd and all went there they saw Vishal fled away . After this sidd went towards hospital.

Sidd: Avneet !

Avneet: sidd she is inside .

Sidd: I saw her .

Avneet: if feels disgusted know being a girl seeing another girl like this.

A tear drop came out of her eye and ended at the bottom of her chin.
Sidd side hugged her and said.

Let's go home now 🙂
She nodded and they left for home .

After reaching.

Sonia ran to her and hugged her.

Sonia: Avneet tujhe pata hai how much I was tensed.

Sidd: soni maa let her rest she did a lot today.

Aman: haa soni sidd sahi keh raha hai. Avneet go and fresh.

Vaish: Avneet why are you not saying anything.

Avu: nothing di just thinking about the girl.

Vibha: yaa we saw her pictures it was 😞😞😞

Avneet: I'm telling ek baar woh haat mein ajaye phir dekhna uski nani k nani ko yaad dilwayungi.

Sidd rubbed her head.

Sidd: ok kaur calm down. Let's go and fresh up.

Vibha:  fresh hone ke baad  tum dono rest bhi karlo.

Avu: ok mommie.

They left the living area and went to their room.

They freshened up and slumped in bed and went to deep sleep.

______________________________
Hello babies do complete 50 votes this time ✌🏻✌🏻

_ siya