New case

As they came back sidneet were called by mr.tobby and they left .

Knock ! Knock!

MT : come in.

Sidd: good morning sir

MT: yess ! Now sit you both
Actually I want you all to meet someone who will help you in this case .

Liliii!

Lilli sinha

Lilli sinha. A girl from Pune wants to become detective and came here too Mr tobby for help cause she came to know about something typical. So let's see .

Mr tobby: so here is Lilli , Lilli sinha!

Sidneet: oh hii!

Sidd: I'm siddharth nigam , you can call me sidd!

Avi: I'm Avneet Kaur. You can call me Avneet.

Mr . Tobby : so she is your new friend in your new case . So Lilli spill it.

Lilli: sir , actually my friend priya said me that she feels like being followed by someone now a days . She is a business girl she has her own business. I asked her that did you saw who follows but she said she didn't and I'm getting a very bad feeling that's something is gonna happen.

Sidneet: ooo okkk.

Avu: so we should go to her to see that whether she has any enemies .

Sidd: yup ! And he was staring Lilli.

Avu pinched him and he came back to sense and looked aside.

Mr tobby: ok then you have to leave for Pune then. Can you make it today !

Avu.. ummm.

She was cut but siddharth: yaass we can.

And he looked a bit on lili and then looked to mr.tobby and Avneet was getting burned in jealousy.

Ok then I'm booking your tickets. Stay here a bit .

Sidd: yess sir. Btw miss Lilli have a sit he said patting the chair beside him knowing that Avu will be jealous.

And siddharth and lili were taking and was feeling being ignored so she excused herself and ran to washroom and tears rolled down her eyes.

Avi: why sidd why are you doing like this

....

Mr. Tobby: so here are the three tickets of yours.

Sidlilli: thanks

Mr. Tobby: by the way where is Avneet .

Sidd: umm...sir let me check

And he ran to washroom. When he saw that Avneet was coming out her eyes were red . Sidd felt guilty

Sidd: Avneet, I'm so-

Avneet: it's ok (fake smile )

Then they both left for home. In car they didn't exchanged a word.

They reached home . Sidd was in Avneet house only as they have to leave for Pune .

The day went well only but Avneet wasn't talking much with siddharth. And then at night they three left for Pune .

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Short chapter ik..

Vomment.

Vote : 80 .

_siya