Marriage bell。◕‿◕。

In new york!

A girl was sitting in a white mermaid gown. She did light makeup. She worn her veil and was sitting infront of the mirror! Yess it was her marriage, the day which every girl dream for. And she is more to know that she is getting married to one and only, her first love ever. She was looking to the mirror and thinking about how they ended up here. She was sitting when someone came inside without knocking.

Girl: jaiii ! Don't you have manners you should have knocked

Jai : arey kesa knock ajke baad toh kabhi knock nahi karunga!

He hunged his face low . Controlling himself from broking down.

Avu: jaii mein kahi bhi jau I will always love you and dii and yaa I'll miss you.

A tear was peaking out of the corner of her eye when jai wiped it.

Jaii: I love you too now come dad is waiting.

And they went down.

Her heart was racing . She was nervous even excited. She felt her heart will blast as the time is passing. Avu hold her dad's hand and walked through the aisle. All were happy and hooting. She was looking down.

Aman made her stand on the stage and came and stood beside abhi.

Avu raised her face to see the most handsome hunk in her life

Avu raised her face to see the most handsome hunk in her life. He was looking super handsome sexy and hot in same time wearing the black tuxedo.

 He was looking super handsome sexy and hot in same time wearing the black tuxedo

Priest: do you accept her as your wife!

Sidd: yess I do

Looking deep into her eyes which made her blush

Priest: do you accept him as your husband!

Avu: yess I do...

.........

And within no time the got tied into a pure bond.

Priest: now the groom can kiss the bride.

As the priest left. Sidd graves avu's waist And smashed his lips on hers . They smooched eachother's lips for 1 min and left. They moved out.

Before sidd leave with Avneet and threw the bouquet she had backwards and no one but our Reem catched it . Avu looked behind and smiled knowing that she wil be her bhabhi and left!.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The End

Hello guys so the book is ended!

Thanks for your lovely responses I love you 💞
Epilogue soon!

_siya