abhinavi date !!

Welcome back guys ... So let's start 👻

Can you help the above vedio to get 60million views

Previously...
You go and read I didn't remember 😪😪🤔🤔
..........................................

Abhinavi woke up after hearing shouting in the living they went in saw sidneet fighting but before they can figure out they saw them become quite . Then sid came towards abhi with extra brotherly love and said.." bhai apki shaadi honewali hai aur uske baad toh mujhe bhul jayenge isiliye aj brothers day out ho jaye I wanna spend some time with you" saying this he hugged abhi and winked Avu .

Then Avu went towards vaish and said "di as they going for a brother day out so let us also go together, I too will miss you" and she dragged her in her room while sidd too.

On the other side...

Reem : jai jai pass me the end of the twilight .

Jai: ha haa ye lo *he threw the end to her and atlast made the tent*

Jann: faisuuuuuuu pass me Letter M..

Faisu: arey de raha hu chilla kyu rahi ho.
Murmurs " chudail" but unfortunately Jannat heard this.

She slowly went to him and got a hold of his ear and started blabbering like how he can say his gf chudail , so mean and all but our Romeo was dreamily looking at her . As Jannat realized he is not paying attention but staring at her, she look around to see jaireem were there or not . Fortunately they weren't so she gave a peck on faisu's cheek and brought him back to the world. She blushed and Faisu was scratching the back of his neck.

And there jaireem was fighting to either keep the rose in the small vase in tent or in the table they were fighting and fainat came . Faisu shouted" what is going onnnn..." Jaireem"see he is ....she is telling to ....noo you bloody ... she is...he is ..." And they again started fighting . Jannu shouted at top of her voice"STUP UP YOU BLOODIES" ...

Ps.( Krupvesh aren't there cause krupa had to look on the staffs and designs as Avu is at home and Bhavesh is in the office to complete all the works cause all staffs will be in holiday as abhi's birthday is there)

Jaireem stood straight. Faisu said"Reem you say what's the matter?" Reem said "Faisu see this bloody with no brain is saying that the rose in the vase should be kept in tent arey bhai if he keeps there it can fall cause the surface is not plain and I'm telling it to keep in the table "

Faisu after listening said " jai Reem is right see if they enter tent kissing they may tumble on it and it may break and harm them so keep it on table".

Reem shot him a lot of winning and they all laughed and called sidneet in conference to say all are almost complete .

Kaur mansion....

(Ps. Guys the Nigams are gonna stay few days and 4 days before wedding they will go back to there House)

Sisoos...

Avu.. di let's go for pub please....

Vaish... Okk meri behena but not at night.

Avu... No noo di at evening..

Vaish ... Ok then 😄

Bros...

Sidd: brother let's go for long drive only brothers 😄😄

Abhi: yaa sure but siddharth ...

Sidd: yes brother say ...

Abhi: sidd see this ring (ps. Ring will be shown later) I wanna propose vaish before marriage ...