11

Dakota Knox

The summer had almost came to an end. Tatum's dad was overjoyed after we told him we were together, and my parents were happy for us, too. It felt like walking on sunshine. My bad temper faded away, I was other person, she was her very own person, and shared with my a crystal clear soul.

"What do you think of San José?" I  asked her. Naturally, we were laying outside at her backyard, catching the last bits of sun before fall came along.

"City College? It's nice" she said

"You think it's nice?" I said, a little snootily "I think it's amazing, like, my dream school"

She couldn't help but let a short laugh. I always enjoyed her bluntness, specially when we talked about college applications. I was decided to pursue a degree in Business Management.

"What about an option outside California?" She asked

"What about that?" I asked, immediately defensive

"Well, I've been thinking about Hawaii" She said, sincerely

"No shit, huh?" I said, thinking over that new piece of information, "I thought we wanted to go together? because if not, I won't belong there at all"

"Don't be like that" I told her, hastily "it's just another option I had"

It was pretty obvious in Tatum's voice and words that she was beginning to have deep interests for going back to Hawaii. She had always been very bad at hiding her emotions. I sat back and felt a bad vibe about it. Not because of where she was becoming interested in going to, but the fact that she was. The fact that she was able to. I couldn't leave my parents, they needed me around.

Later in that week, Cesar asked me to stay with Tatum while he went for a weekend getaway with a woman he had been seeing. 

"Okay" Tatum spoke out leaning back onto the couch "what are we doing tonight?"

"I'll just talk to you, and you can nod, or say 'hmm' or not to say anything at all" I said playfully "is that okay with you?"

"You win" she kissed me "I love you, so much" and our lips collided again. 

Tatum Hayes, the most beautiful, amazing human being I've had ever laid my eyes on. I bit my lip and traced a finger down her jawline. The most sexiest human being I've had ever laid my eyes on. She licked her lips, knowing she was definitely turning me on. 

I got on top of her, straddling her waist. I tilted her head up so here dark eyes were looking straight to mine. 

"Have you ever done this before?" I asked, my hand on her cheek "Have you ever had sex with another girl before?"

"J-just once, I think" She spoke quietly

"You think?" I asked again. I glanced down at her full pink lips, my stomach burning in want. 

"A girl, in Hawaii, when I went back after junior year" she whispered "but I couldn't-" 

"Have an orgasm?" I questioned, thinking about all the things I wanted to do to her. She nodded.

"Can I make you feel good, Tatum?" I said, noticing that her eyes never left mine. We were burning for one another. My body ached for her.

"Please

My hunger reached heights I had never thought possible. Then again, with her, everything was possible. I didn't know how to take her, I could be dominant with a woman but with her, I wanted it to mean more that just sex. There was only one way to find out.