17

Tatum Hayes

After she headed to grab the wine, my head filled with thoughts, I decided I wanted to continue hanging out with Dakota. As soon as she stepped inside I knew she shouldn't have come, but I needed the friendly time she had offered me so easily. I needed that connection because I needed to know if I was only seeing things between us. I left the door open and went to dress myself. I tried a bit harder than usual. I had some music playing, which seemed even better to deceive myself like we were in some kind of get together. 

"Tatum!" I heard her call out to me before I could turn around "where are you?"

She stared for a second and came up to me with a big grin on her face.

"How come you are always this beautiful?" She asked softly

"I can't stay in my pj's all day" I mumbled quietly "you are always way more beautiful, tho"

She bit her lip in that sexy way that drove me crazy.

"Shall we?"  I said, waving towards the living room so she could take a seat "I don't plan on drinking much, so, we'll have to find something good to talk about"

"Okay-" she began quietly, but then started pulling me gently by the hand towards her. I was looking into her hazel eyes the entire time. I tried to gently wriggle myself from her grip without seeming rude, or like I didn't want it. After she realized I wasn't going to drop my act of being painfully distant, she gave up and moved aside, leaving me a place to seat and offered to fill my glass with a smile. I was grateful she didn't judge me for not complying to her action. And ever if she did, I was grateful she was good at waiting for a better time. 

"When my ex fiancee left me I had a bad time, too" she said "Do you think this is bad? I had already paid for the florist, and the band, and the catering. She wanted to enter in a vintage car, too. I ended up fucking hammered"

"What was she like? Weren't you happy enough? Marriage is a big commitment" I questioned. Honestly, I hoped that alcohol could numb me before realizing I had asked her about her love life.

"She was me at 16, but being 25. If we were happy, I have no idea. I don't want to find out, either. And marriage, she felt like it was necessary for me to prove her that I was over you, basically" she explained, leaving me confused

"Were you forbidden of even remembering the good parts, or what?" I laughed "that's crazy!"

"Ugh" She laughed, covering her face with the hand that was holding the glass "she was just like: I saw this really poofy dress and - don't ask me why - but I'll wear it and I'll make you crawl into a dress if I have to, but we are leaving that girl behind" She mimicked her ex's voice and it was really funny. 

"Now" she said, trying to calm down "what about Dallas? what went wrong?"

She obsessively waited for my words to arrive instead of distracting herself with whatever other thing. 

"It wasn't very healthy" I breathed out "It wasn't going to last for much longer"

"Why not?" she asked, readjusting herself in her spot

"She was nice, and romantic at the beginning. I did admire her persistence, because she had asked me out at least ten times before I said yes" I paused, trying not to make her uncomfortable, but she nodded for me to continue, "the first six months were amazing, I felt like I was in love, maybe? but then one night I had the stupid idea of surprising her and drove to Concord. Her brother, that works with her, had sent me the address of where she was supposed to be at. It was a party, she was there, standing near the kitchen, a beer in one hand and the other around the waist of a girl I had not seen before. I had to tear my eyes away from her before she noticed. The next morning she came home smelling like fresh floral shampoo and lied right into my face that she had been working day and night on a roof." I sobbed "after that day I could never trust my heart again. We were together but it felt like we were ghosts most of the time. She was only this rind. A very sexual and deceiving rind."

"Tatum Bali Hayes" she said, I looked up at her and tears were falling from her eyes  "you deserve so much more. So much love. True love, not only good sex"

I took a sip and felt her gaze on me. I gulped down the drink before I looked at her and our eyes met. I smiled at her and wiped her tears gently. I caressed her cheek and she rested her head on my hand, kissing my wrist, parting her lips softly. Her hand moved to my hip. I didn't feel embarrassed anymore. My hand found the back of her neck and stroked the exposed skin with love, and want. Her grip around my waist tightened and I moved closer to her. 

"What do you want from me?" I asked

"Depends" she said, teasing me "depends on what you want from me" the tenderness in her voice turned hard

"To get you into my bed. To see you naked. To smell your skin. To touch you in ways that no one ever had before. To listen to you scream my name. To see what it would feel like if we ruined the friendship again" I said, biting her lip softly

"Fuck, Tatum. I want you" 

She took the opportunity to lean in and capture my lips with hers. Our lips moved slowly together before I pulled away. I took her hand in mine and we sped off to the bedroom. It was too late. No one else could blame us for wondering what kind of chemistry our adult selves might had in bed. 

She no longer waited to be polite with me, and pushed me against the bedroom wall with an indescribable hunger. I had been so used to be with other women for so long that being with her seemed impossible, but yet, there we were. 

Dakota Knox

Sleeping with so many different women and always finding them to be exactly the same and nothing like her. It was never good enough because they weren't her. I had thought about Tatum while I laid in bed with them. She always was that one exception. She was different. So exciting, and beautiful and sensual in bed and everything felt natural with her. 

After hearing her story about how shitty her cheating ex had been, I knew she would feel vulnerable, so I didn't want to rush things. If I couldn't have her that night, at least I was able to look at her, to comfort her as she had done for me many times before. Her body was covered, but I still got to look at that face. She sat there, telling me all those things, her beautiful lips almost angering me. When she stopped talking, I couldn't help but cry. Cry because I couldn't believe someone had taken her for granted, that someone could hurt that beautiful human being just because. She was taunting me with her inner beauty, making me regret all my previous thoughts from those past days and answering them with a 'yes'. Yes, she was worth the wait. Yes, we were meant to be. Yes, she was different from every woman I had ever met. Yes, I loved her.

That was very well the only moment in my life that I treasured enough to remember forever. The only thing that I never wanted to forget was that I loved her. It was like a dream, a blur. 

Her lips, I had forgotten that they were too addictive. I couldn't control myself,  the way our bodies collided, it was intense and lustful.  As soon as we stepped into her bedroom, she slid her jeans down and lifted her shirt up to reveal her naked body. I did the same. We climbed into bed together and I kissed her all over, cupping her breasts. She moaned as I did, and that turned me on even more. She tried to touch me but I needed to taste her first. I held her hand tightly back onto the mattress while my other hand rested on her ass and grabbed it nicely. That ass was about to be the death of me. I didn't meant to be pushy or aggressive, for the first time after a long time I wanted it to be loving. 

We shifted positions and she was on top of me. We stopped kissing for a second and I pulled her hair backwards out of her face. I could have said a million things, dirty and loving things about her face, but I only could kiss her even more fiercely. I pushed my fingers through her hair softly, only to get tangled in them. She grabbed my hand and directed it to her sweet core. When I touched her, it was like the first time I ever really touched a girl, even before our first time being 18. It wasn't like the sex I knew. I placed myself on top of her, caressing her thigh softly, placing kisses here and there, and when my fingers slid into her, she arched her back, lifted her chin and let out the most beautiful and dirty sound I had ever heard. Her nails digging into my back as she begged me to go harder. She came onto my fingers and then pleaded for me to lick her clean.

The way she fucked me. I had never been touched gentler, yet so good. My thriving core poured out all my want in multiple orgasms. She was perfect. We were perfect.