21

Dakota Knox

I woke up by being pushed to the bed and Tatum kissing on my neck, whispering in my ear that she wanted me to make her come. I saw that look in her eyes and I couldn't do anything but comply to her intoxicating voice.

Well, that was a good dream, Kotes. 

I actually had woken up to Tatum hugging me from behind, her lips pressed to my neck and her raspy morning voice asking me if I had slept alright. Of course I had, and then, I was wet. Tatum was so clueless but my pussy was drenched and craving her moans. But still, we were taking it slow.

"What would take for you to get out of bed and make me a nice cup of coffee?" She asked, with a freaking so damn sexy raspy voice. I turned around and felt even more eager to please her when I met the curve between her breasts.

"Are you really here, or just an image? A very sexy image, then?" I teased, trying to be as awake as possible. 

Tatum blushed, ducking her head into the pillow. Her brown curls fell beautifully, my eyes danced along that sight. 

"You are still drunk, then?" she laughed "There is this old cafeteria a block away, I happen to go there sometimes. Seriously, though, they make really good pancakes. We should go" 

I groaned. All I really had been looking forward to was to have her right there, with me, no time rushing our lives. The fact that she had felt secure enough to stay over that night was the result of months of me working hard to get her back somehow. 

"I'm so tired" I murmured in a low voice, roughly, but still caressing her thigh under the bed sheets. 

She smiled, dragging her hand down and stopping me from going any further. Come on

"The only hand I really want now from you, is one passing me a coffee mug" She replied

"I know, but, you won't leave and never text me again afterwards, will you? Can't we stay here, and make the pancakes instead?"

She kissed me, fiercely, and I kissed her back to then let my hand wander as much as I craved.

-

"So, did you know that my dad's wedding is like, the day after tomorrow?" Tatum asked, grabbing her fork slowly and digging in her plate, as she brought up the subject. 

"Yeah, Sunday morning" I said instantly, while completely forgetting that I wasn't supposed to know anything about it.

"Did I mention that before? I didn't remember" she said, and I could see the confusion already creasing at her forehead "when could I have possibly told you?" She asked, caressing the coffee mug slowly.

"You told me the other day, walking down the street" I told her, already dreading the conversation that was ahead "no big deal" 

"Well, then, yes. Sunday morning, and I'll be heading home tonight" she said "and I'm really happy for him, you know? I can't believe it, but I'm excited" 

"It's so great, Tate" was all I could add "and, who are you going with?" 

"Uhm, a few weeks ago, it was Dallas, hands down" she said "but it was also scary, because my whole family is going to be there and she... well she wasn't very easy going" she rolled her eyes with those last words. I smiled.

"If I were your dad, probably I wouldn't have been so sure to approve her coming, neither" I laughed, and she glared at me playfully

"Well" she continued "are you busy Sunday morning?" her eyes stared at me, with hope and need.