~24~

3rd point of view☼ Namjoon ☼

3rd point of view
☼ Namjoon ☼

        "Now now, where do you think you're going?"

     Namjoon chuckled a bit, trying to play it off as a cool, unaffected gesture but you can see the sweat dripping at the side of his face. He stood silent for a moment, till the male towering above him gave a not-so-friendly glare.

    "T-To Yonghee's place.."

   "Your assistant?" Seokjin questioned, though it was pretty obvious since he's been doing some digging in his free time. Like mentioned before, he couldn't get the male out of his head.

   "Yeah.."

   "Stay at my place instead."

   "Don't you live with your dad?"

   "Don't- ..Don't call him that. And no, he moved out."

   "Oh..b-but I think Ill do just fine at Yonghee's place thou-"

   "I wasn't asking. Pack your stuff, And don't worry about Jimin he's not in the house"

   "Where is he?"

   "Why do you care?

  Namjoon felt the frost on his back. Sure, he didn't know Seokjin too well before but he can guarantee  he wasn't anything like this before. And his dad just moved out of his own place? He sensed something was wrong, Namjoon wasn't stupid.

"I-Ill go pack my stuff now"

"Good boy. Hurry up though, I don't have patience"

Namjoon did a "Mm" sound whilst nodding, sprinting towards the door silently.

He searched the house for Jimin quickly, the guy might've assaulted him and Namjoon won't lie- he almost fell for him but he was still quite worried, I mean, who knows what Seokjin is capable of? Plus- Namjoon was curious.

  After searching for 2 minutes he gave up. The words "I don't have patience" echoed through his head every passing second, and he was afraid what Seokjin would do if he didn't get out there soon.

  He sprinted to his room, grabbing the his kuromi themed suitcase, stuffing all his clothing inside. After putting all his day clothing in, he looked at the feminine section of his closet.

Skirts, crop tops, thigh highs and much more were showcased. He bought a few more items after wearing his outfit that night at Seokjins, you can say he became obsessed again.

  He pondered about if he should bring some of them, I mean maybe he can just test out if they can still fit on his free time.

  He heard Seokjin yell out a "ITS BEEN 7 MINUTES" outside his window, and without a second thought he stuffed the clothing at the bottom of his suitcase.

  He grabbed a few plushies and ran out his bedroom. The wheels of his suitcase was hitting his ankles time to time while he was rushing down the stairs, but he ignored the pain. He was more concerned about the vexed male looking straight into his eyes the second he went out the front door.

  "S-Sorry I took long, I have a lot of clothes"

  Seokjin took a glance at his immature suitcase, spotting a pastel pink skirt peeking out at the side. He smirked, kneeling down to open the suitcase to stuff the clothing back in. He enjoyed the look of fear on the shorter males face when he got back up.

  "Lets get going, I don't like the aura around here"

  Namjoon felt a bit offended, but disregarded it and placed his suitcase at the trunk. He tried to sit at the back of the car but Seokjin gave him a frightening look at told him to sit at the front. The male complied, for some reason the thing he feared the most were nasty looks such as the ones Seokjin gives so generously.

  He sat at the passengers seat, feeling a bit uncomfortable next to Seokjin.

  Seokjin lit the engine and started driving away from the house. Namjoon looked at the side mirror watching his house going further and further away. He wondered when he would come back again

  A few minutes later Namjoon felt a hand on his thigh, and he felt goosebumps all over his body.

  He already didn't like this.

....................

sorry for the late updates and thank you for 7k reads!

have a good day/night <3