~ 5 ~

3rd point of view  𖧷Namjoon𖧷

3rd point of view
𖧷Namjoon𖧷

"No."

"But sir they are insisting." the assistant pleads out, and Namjoon rolls his eyes, "and? Should I care? Say no and make them leave immediately."

"I tried to, already knowing your answer but they wouldn't leave. Mr.Kim with all due respect, when was the last time you had sex? They are saying the male is very pleasurable to be with, so maybe you should think about it Sir." Namjoon scoffed at his assistant, Yonghee always listened to his boss but this was a attitude change and Namjoon didn't like it. At all. He was always a control freak and hated it when people would tell him what do to. That was of course when he wasn't in bed with someone.

    "What does that matter to you, Yonghee?" before his assistant could reply, Namjoon heard a laughter from behind his Yonghee and he can only imagine the worst.

     "Come on Namjoon! Don't be such a pussy and just do the damn commercial, we both know you haven't had a good night of sex since your break up with your ex, which was 2 years ago." Yoongi said, walking to Namjoons desk and sitting in the edge. "That's probably why your so up tight these days."

     "How the fuck do you know that?"

      "Sources, just sources my dear friend." Yoongi winked at his best friend, making the other fume with anger.

      He forced himself to think about it, since he knew his poor excuse of a friend wouldn't stop nagging about it afterwards. After thinking for a while, Namjoon decided to go with it, What Yoongi said was true. He hasn't been destroyed by someone in a while and well..

      He did miss being submissive.

      "Fine, I'll do the damn commercial, but where's this pervert company?" The rapper stood up from his desk and walked in front of his assistant, giving him glares.

     "D-Downstairs sir." The assistant stuttered out, Namjoon made a sound of acknowledgement, "do I have any other      meetings for the day?" The boss asked his employee

      "No sir." Namjoon nodded slowly and looked at his papers of lyrics, I need a break from them anyway..might as well do the commercial now, I'll meet up with them to see what's up first. The male thought to himself

      The tallest went to his elevator pressing the "1" button, indicating the first floor. "Yonghee, are you coming?" The shorter stumbled into the elevator quickly, knowing his boss' patience cannot be tested

      Before the large metal doors closed he could hear his best friend yelling out to him, "Hope that ass can walk the next day, your song release is soon!" Namjoon rolled his eyes, sending daggers through his orbs to his short friend, the other laughing at the action instead of shaking of fear.