~ 25 ~

3rd point of view☼ Namjoon ☼

3rd point of view
☼ Namjoon ☼

        He already didn't like this.

By the time they got there Namjoon was on the edge. Seokjin was in his pants, hand around his cock jerking him off mercilessly.

     Namjoon's pleas to stop only made Seokjin go faster, but Namjoon didn't mind. The pleas he gave out was just another way of saying keep going. He wanted to take his mind off recent events, even if it meant being touched by a man he barely knows. Hell, he was almost raped by his fucking brother. Was he even his brother? They seemed so cold towards each other. Maybe step-brothers?

Namjoon put a stop to his thoughts when his hand separated from his cock and arrived at a isolated modern home. It looked like it was just built, the gardens freshly taken care of and the walls having no sign of any molds. It looked like a vacation house. If it was, why were they here?

"Seokjin-"

"Don't talk."

Namjoon looked at him with confused eyes. His pupils following the muscular body as he exited the car. Namjoon did the same few seconds after he was a few feet away from the car, hands digging in his pockets to find the house keys.

Seokjin finally found it after a few minutes of searching. He unlocked the large glass doors and Namjoon took in all the interior. Modern, probably expensive paintings covered the walls. Seokjin strolled down the long hall and Namjoon followed from behind.

The rapper wanted to ask questions but figured it was best if he stood quiet.

Seokjin led them through the living room to a large bedroom with a king sized bed, mirrors taking over most of the walls. Even the ceiling was reflective. Namjoon wondered how they slept at night.

Seokjin finally said something when Namjoon looked at him after examining each inch of the room.

"This is our room."

"HUH?"

"What's wrong?"

"W-We cant possibly share a room"

"Why not?"

"It's..."

Seokjin soon got annoyed and shot him a glare. The kind of glare that can send shivers down anyones back. Namjoon clamped his lips together and tilted his head down as a sign to say that he understood. This whole dynamic of listening to others who didn't have any dirt on him made him annoyed. Some blackmail would've made him more cooperative but it was basically a "listen to me or get on your knees" situation. Although He didn't want to interfere with that. Its the fact that he still did whatever they said made him sick to his stomach.

   Namjoon was uneasy of the awkward silence and used this as an opportunity to approach some situations.

"I have work..and the drive to my office from here takes more than 2 hours."
"Which is why you're taking a week off"
"What?!"

"Stop making me repeat myself."
"I cant possibly take the week off! A new album comes out in a week!"

    Seokjin gave him a blank look. A blank look that gave off a mixture of threats, annoyance, and messages.

    The rapper scoffed. "Whats with the fucking look?" he glowered at the taller.

     Seokjin's dark glint returned in his eyes, taking a step closer to the angered male.

   "Fix the way you're looking at me, Namjoon."

   "I had enough of your bullshit. Your whole "shut up or ill make you regret it" aura is fucking annoying. You're just like your brother. Act like you're big shit then turn into a little bitch when a bigger animal walks in."

  "Jimin is not my brother."
  "Who gives a shit?! Out of the whole rant you focus on the part that mentions you're related to Jimin?"

   Seokjin threw the rapper against a nearby wall. Holding him still with a single hand to his throat, choking him into silence. Seokjin inches closer to Namjoons face, practically breathing on him, he whispers something into his ear.

    "Lash out like that again..and I won't stop." Seokjin threw him to the ground with a thud, Namjoon's back hit the ground and Seokjin observes the pain he visibly shows on his face with amusement.

   "That's funny. I recognize this scene."

.............

sorry for late updates D:

thank you for 8k reads!!