~ 19 ~

3rd point of view ♧︎ Kim Seokjin ♧︎

3rd point of view
♧︎ Kim Seokjin ♧︎

       "W-Where is he..?" Seokjin timidly whispered, eyes flooding as he stood like a statue in his fathers office. "where's who?" Mr. Kim asked. Tears left Seokjin's eyes, The elder getting angered at the weak act. "N-Namjoon"

     "Why the fuck do you care?"

     "I need him!" Seokjin cried

     Mr. Kim stood silent for a couple seconds before he started to laugh uncontrollably, Tears of entertainment leaving his eyes. "O-Oh my god, you really are whipped for him!" He laughed louder before he saw his sons blank expression, the tears on his cheeks dried like they were never there.

    The elder sighed, "Well, sorry to break your heart, but you'll never have him back. I mean, if you think about it he was never yours to begin with"

    Seokjin clenched his jaw, "yes, yes he fucking was. I-I had him wrapped around my fingers, He was whipped for me." Mr. Kim sucked his teeth before standing up, walking towards Seokjin to stand in front of him with a nice amount of distance. "Wrapped around your finger like the last one?" He said

    "This is different."

    "Really? because it seems as though you never knew him, yet you're crying, fighting for him? I don't know Seokjin, seems a little strange to me, you don't even know how his laughs sounds like, you've never seen his parents, hell, you're basically a stranger to him. Remember, it was just a one night stand." He sternly said, eyeing down the male who looks like he wanted to rip his head apart.

    "Then let me get to know him. I want to know him, I want to.. please"

    "I just want him to come back to me."

    A moment of silence happened before Mr. Kim walked up to the slightly taller, placing a hand in his broad shoulder. "That won't happen, son"

    "W-What am I just suddenly your son now?" Seokjin chuckled, his eyes wide and his hand slowly shaping into a fist.

    "We have the same blood, don't we?"

"You don't even let me call you dad."

    "I doubt that you even see me as one." Seokjin smirked, "You're finally right about something" He knew how to piss off his father, And provoking him will give him exactly what he wants.

    "You know, you're a bit too cocky. I mean, sure you run a big business but it only survives off of me. You're life income is because of me. Have you forgotten that, father?"

   Just like Jimin's, a fire was slowly being lit in his eyes, visible wrinkles surrounding his orbs. All Seokjin had to do was add more coal, then it'll warm him up

   Seokjin started strolling around the room, surprised but grateful that he hadn't gotten a beat yet. "You know father, sometimes I feel
like mother died on purpose. Maybe you were such a shitty husband, as you are dad, that she just didn't want to live with your ugly ass face. How old are you, 45? And you already have over 10 wrinkles covering your disgrace of a face."

    "Of course I got my handsome face and body from mother, although I don't know where I got my enormous cock from. I'm sure I didn't get it from you, since you have such a small cock that you created a disgrace like Jimin." Mr. Kim balled his fists, glaring at his son, his eyes following the circle Seokjin was strolling in, closing into the elder.

    "Also, do you know how much of a dick you are? You cheated on mom, she died thinking that you were a loyal husband, getting his sons bedroom ready while she birthed without her own husband by her side. But little did she know he was beside his assistants side instead, helping her give birth to Jimin. While she died right after she gave birth to me." At this point Seokjin felt real anger, rage, fucking resentment over the shit the man before him has done. He clenched his teeth, trying not to punch him, make him bleed, bruise him just like he's done all these years.

    But he still had to play his plans out, then he'll beat the crap out of him, heck, maybe even kill him. He's strong enough now, he's always been muscular but was too timid. He didn't want to be this scared little boy who feared being bruised up every day, he wanted to have his revenge. If his dad was just there for his mom when she was birthing she would've done it easily knowing she had support by her side.

    Seokjin sighed, just a few more sentences.

    "I know you think you're some kind of strong, powerful, well-off man but you're still just a little boy. You're immature boy that just casts his feelings into sex and violence. You're the reason why you feel desolate, not me. Stop fucking blaming others like the immature shit you are and GROW UP"

   It felt like immediately when Mr. Kim threw the first punch, making the taller smirk, before punching him back but harder. The elder fell down due to force and Seokjin climbed on top of him, every hit filled with anger built up for so many years.

    Blood splattering everywhere, some of the elders teeth crooked and a split on his eyeballs with many more injures. "This is now I felt all these years, does it feel good? Huh? Tell me dad, I'll give you a moment." Seokjin's actions stopped, giving a minute to hear a answer never given, just a glare. The same glare he's been met with all his life. A glare he despised so much.

   "I'll knock that look off of you..."

..........

958 words