~ 23 ~

3rd point of view☼ Namjoon ☼

  3rd point of view
☼ Namjoon ☼

"S-Seokjin..."

Namjoon's body froze, he felt as if snakes were crawling up on his body as he felt heat at the back of his neck. In front of him stood a talk black clothed man, who wore clothing that atleast costed 6,000 dollars, minus the cap. Joon could hear Jimin breathing heavily, probably because he was terrified of the glare that was shot towards him at this very moment. Seokjin's eyes were dull, but you could see the anger in them. His hands were shaking slightly, eventually balling them to make them stop.

"What are you doing here, Jin?" Jimin asked, he tried to act as he always was, A muscular, valiant, short piece of shit. Though it didn't quite work this time, since his voice was shaking like an earthquake.

Seokjin didn't share a word, but moved his position, walking in a circle, slowly around Jimin. You could see the fear hidden in his eyes, though Seokjin showed something similar to 'fear' too. Every 5 seconds his eyes would twitch, along with his hands every time he made direct eye contact with his brother. Most would call this fear, but it seemed more like trauma. He hasn't seen Jimin in a while, and his reunion with this male might've reminded him of things he wanted to forget.

Few minutes after repeating this process Jimin soon got impatient, "Are you going to fucking beat me to death or are you just going to walk in circles like a pussy?" ...

Seokjin laughed, making it the first time Namjoon heard the males happiness. Though it seemed more mad than happy. "Y-Youre calling me a pussy while you're basically pissing your pants?" Seokjin laughed out.

"Well if you're going to keep walking in circles while succeeding to make me 'piss my pants' what else can I call you?"

"Do I not have a fucking name, Jimin?"

"Oh right! Wasn't it 'mistake'?" Seokjin chuckled, closing his eyes and licking his lips. You can say Namjoon drooled a bit in the corner, but soon ran back to reality when Seokjin gushed something out.

"Y'know Jimin, you're being oddly brave for someone who could be beaten up in three seconds"

"Try me Seokjin."

Namjoon heard a violent punch, giving a sign that he should make his escape since he never liked violence.

The male ran for his car, only to be stopped when he was a foot far from running away.

"Now now, where do you think you're going?"