~ 14 ~

3rd point of view 𑁍 Jin 𑁍     "You know, I didn't think you had it in you" Jimin chuckled as he got off of his brothers bloody body, smiling widely when he saw Seokjin's bruised face

3rd point of view
𑁍 Jin 𑁍

     "You know, I didn't think you had it in you" Jimin chuckled as he got off of his brothers bloody body, smiling widely when he saw Seokjin's bruised face

     "So..how long have you been visiting him, brother?" Seokjin scoffed "suddenly we're calling each other brothers?" Jimin's smile dropped and looked at him with wide eyes "Well, aren't we? We may come from different mothers but we still have the same father, brother"

   Seokjin spit out the remaining blood out of his mouth and sat up weakly, coughing when he felt a pain in his hips where Jimin sat "Yeah, and did you also know that you were also the side chick kid?" Seokjin laughed before Jimin slapped him, the fire in his eyes looked dangerous

  "Shut the fuck up" he growled lowly. His hatred for his mother always got triggered by Seokjin, one of the many weaknesses he knew how to play.

   "Why not? Are you scared of reliving that 'trauma'? Huh, Jimin? You know she wanted to have an abortion and father agreed to it at first, but I guess you were lucky." Seokjin laughed again before Jimin threw another punch to his right cheek, making the other fall back down onto the couch

   "You son of a bitch!"

 "Isn't that you instead of me?" Seokjin smirked expecting another hit, and Jimin was about to punch him again before he thought of an better idea. He just stood still, a smile creeping onto his face again

     "I'm gonna go visit Namjoon"

   "Don't you dare!" Jimin was about to walk away when he felt a hand on his shoulder, turning him around and Seokjin tackling him to the ground roughly, making both males groan but Seokjin got over it faster.

   Seokjin's hands were on his neck, strangling him before Jimin clawed at his face with his, oh so very long nails, making the other loosen his grip on his neck, causing Jimin to take over the fight.

    Jimin clipped both of Seokjin's hands before the other could do something, but he didn't expect his brother to bang his head against his, making the younger vision go dizzy. "You're too toxic for him" Seokjin's stated before he stood up, grabbing Jimin's shirt so he could smash the other on the living room wall "And you think you're not?"

   "I'm better than you." Seokjin strangled. Jimin chuckled as he inches closer to his brother "Don't you remember your last relationship, Jinnie?" The younger wiped off the blood on his lip as he walked closer "you destroyed him" they were face to face and the air in the room became heavier as Jimin continued to speak "you- you took him away from me" his voice cracking as he talked, "you always do something bad to someone you have your eyes set on"

   Jimin sighed as the room went silent, "Just..let me have this one."

   The room went silent again before Seokjin let out a shaky exhale as he thought. He didn't want to let the younger go, but Jimin was right. He did do something bad to everyone he liked, whether if it was taking their life or destroying it instead. He didn't want this to happen to Namjoon, although it already did, he can't prevent more from happening. He did want to escape from the male after all.

   "Fuck."