~16~

1st point of view  𖧷 Namjoon 𖧷

1st point of view
𖧷 Namjoon 𖧷

       Once we got me discharged Jimin brought me to Dunkin' donuts, telling me that I would need it later on. I was confused as to why I would suddenly need it, but didn't question it

    Once we got home I could already tell the differences that Jimin made. It was more inviting, more welcoming with soft fluffy blankets hanged onto the white couch, I'm guessing it's for whenever we have movie nights or get cold since I always saw these in the movies.

    There were fake leaves hanged around the walls and a newly bought photo board for whenever memories will happen. I don't get why Jimin would buy this since he'll only be around till I heal fully, and this time I gather the courage to ask him.

   "Why'd you buy a photo board when you won't even be here long?" Jimin looked at me bluntly "I'll be here way longer than you think baby," he said, and hanged his arm around my waist, leading me towards my bedroom.

<< 3rd point of view >>

     it's only when they were halfway there when Namjoon remembered the state of his bedroom, that's when he started panicking. "W-Wait no I'll g-go by myself" he held Jimin back by standing his ground

     "Why?" well that's fucking blunt, how the fuck was he supposed to answer that? "I um..just need some privacy" he said, looking at the shiny wooden floor below him

    Jimin softly placed a hand on his lower back, pulling the male closer to meet their faces together "Why are you lying baby" Namjoon slowly became more panicked "I-I'm not!"

    Jimin sighed and closed his eyes gently "Don't lie to me prince" Namjoon got shocked by the nickname, but got over it quickly when he noticed the problem at hand "I-I'm not.." he said. Namjoon wanted to tell him the reason, Jimin's voice was laced with sadness, Namjoon didn't know if this was a manipulation trick but if it was then it was one damn good trick.

Jimin sighed, "guess I'll have to find out myself," he said before grabbing Namjoons hand harshly taking him with him to the bedroom. Jimin's steps were heavy while Namjoon tried pleading him not to, he tried to stay still so he could hold Jimin back but the male was too strong.

Once they got there Jimin opened the door immediately, the slamming of the door hitting the wall echoed throughout the long hallway. Jimin scanned every part of the room, confused as to what was the problem. "D-Don't judge..please," Namjoon said lowly as tears started flooding his eyes, his hand that Jimin let go one was gripping onto his other forearm, looking down at the ground.

"Judge what baby?" Jimin questioned as he walked towards the timid male, Namjoon flinching with every step. T-The bedroom.. c-colors" he said in embarrassment, a single tear leaving his right eye. He was an overthinker at heart, and last time he brought someone to his bedroom, he got treated with endless blackmail and threats.

Jimin felt like crying once he saw his baby crying, so he softly pushed Namjoon against the hallway wall, placing his hand next to Namjoons's head. "It's cute baby, don't be ashamed of it," he said softly, his free hand caressing Namjoon's cheek

"But I-I shouldn't have such a babyish room, I just keep it that way because it just comforts me. If it bothers you I'll change it up right away!" Jimin couldn't help seeing him in this state anymore, it pained him. "You don't have to change anything you want baby, it's your life, not mine." Namjoon slowly started feeling better, his sniffling being the only noise produced throughout the hallway.

"O-Okay," he said, smiling slightly.

"I'm sleeping with you by the way"

"wait, what?!" "do I have to say it again?"

"But I never agreed to this!" 

"doesn't matter baby"

"Not fair! You can sleep in the guest bedroom, it's really luxurious." "But I want to sleep with you."

"Doesn't matter! There's a guest bedroom for a reason" "I'm sleeping with you, that's that."

Namjoon pouted, looking everywhere else but Jimin. This angered the elder, so he gripped onto his chin and made the male look at him. "I don't like you arguing with me baby"

"But I don't wanna sleep with you" "Are you setting the rules, or am I?" Namjoon stood silent, he wanted to argue more, at least try to get his way but right now he was too tired, he just wanted to meet the pillow and drift to sleep "You.."

"Speaking of rules..I'll have to make some around this household" Jimin backed away from the male and Namjoon had a bewildered expression from the last words said. " I'm not a 5-year-old kid!" "You sure do act like it."

Namjoon pouted again, he didn't like listening to rules, it was always him to make them.

Jimin grabbed a pen and paper, settling it on the coffee table in the living room. "this is bullshit" "watch your fucking mouth Kim"

Namjoon rolled his eyes, waiting for Jimin to start telling his set of rules

"rule number one, you obey to me. When i tell you to do something, you fucking do it"

"but-" "no fucking buts."

Namjoon went silent again, furrowing his eyebrows to show the elder that he's mad but the other couldn't give 2 fucks. "rule number 2, you tell me whenever you're going somewhere. I don't wanna look for you panicking only to find out you're hanging out with Yoongi. You tell me your whereabouts whenever I ask." Namjoon just nodded, this one he could do easily then the first one

"rule number 3, you do not go into the kitchen. I'll do the cooking, I don't want you lighting the kitchen on fire for the 5th time" Namjoon was relieved, he was always too scared to go in the kitchen anyway. Something wrong always happened whenever he was in there

"that's all, if you misbehave I will add more rules, do you understand?"

"y-yeah, I do"

"good, lets start the fun, shall we?"

...............

hii, um sorry for the late update. i was going to update yesterday but they deleted everything so i had to restart.

but um thank you for 2k reads!! and for 100+ votes, it really means a lot 🥺💞

i hope you have a good day!!