~ 27 ~

3rd point of view  ♧︎ Kim Seokjin ♧

3rd point of view
♧︎ Kim Seokjin ♧

  After a sleepless night, Seokjin found himself in front of Namjoon's workplace. He figured that Namjoon wouldn't feel safe in his own house after what happened, and he was consistent about going back to work so this is the place he'll be at.

  And he was right. Although the guy at the front desk wouldn't let him see him, saying that he needed to schedule a meeting. But soon enough, he saw Yoongi.

  "Seokjin? What are you doing here?" Yoongi said, "Are you allowed to be here?" he asked in a lower tone. Seokjin smiled, "Mr. Min, there's a lot to catch up on. Why don't you let me in your office and I'll tell you all the details." Seokjin said in an unusually friendly, yet business matter voice. Yoongi had a confused expression but led him up to the elevator to the 24th floor of the building.

  As the numbers kept rising on the floor indicator Seokjin wondered how Namjoon and Yoongi met each other. "Wow. You guys must have a pretty nice office if it's on the 24th floor" Seokjin admired, "Yeah! The whole floor just to us- wait how do you know I share an office?"

  "I mean, I do some research, and I think you mentioned it once while... helping me."

  "Must be the latter, since you aren't .. or weren't allowed on any tronics. By the way, when I mentioned your family, you said a lot changed. Did they grow some balls and let you go?"

  "Something like that.."

  Before Yoongi could ask more questions the elevator yelled out a Ding, and they were on the highest floor. AKA Namjoon's office.

Seokjins blood rushed with excitement to see his lover but also felt guilty. The last time he saw Namjoon.. it didn't go well. Memories of the day came at once and he felt frozen, scared, his confident aura suddenly vanishing in one thought.

"Shit," Seokjin mumbled as he saw Namjoon examining the lyric sheet. It looked like he had been rapping it over and over again in a small mumble. He was so focused on the sheet that he didn't even notice the loud ding the elevator made and the loud greetings from Yoongi.

Seokjin stood a statue, he was too scared to move. Coming here was a mistake, Namjoon hated him, for god-sakes he literally shoved him up a wall and threatened him! Though when his eyes traveled down his pants looked tight, as if he was..enjoying it.

That's the image Seokjin kept replaying in his head to get the confidence he had to come here, and now, thinking about it again made him still too lively quite quickly.

"Namjoon baby, I brought a friend hope you don't mind." Yoongi motioned Seokjin to stand next to him in front of Namjoons desk, wanting to introduce the two but he didn't know they had met a long time ago.

"What friend Yooba" Namjoon grumbled as he slowly looked up from his papers, and regretted doing that deeply a second later.

"Meet my best friend, Seokjin! Of course joonie, You are my best friend too, you know I'm allowed to have as many best friends as I'd like, right? So possessive joonie, I get you to want to protect me but-"