~ 28 ~

3rd point of view☼ Namjoon ☼

3rd point of view
☼ Namjoon ☼

Namjoon couldn't focus. How could he? He had a fucking vibrator up his ass and his best friend was watching him like a hawk, making sure he doesn't do anything, or even think about from the way he was staring at him.

      When Seokjin had left, Yoongi turned into this bodyguard of some sort. Except it wasn't to protect him, instead hurt to to see if he does something he's not supposed to. Yoongis erection was still present, and Namjoon wondered how he managed to keep this calm about it.

     "Fucking hell Yoongi, I'm your best friend, how could you just follow what that guy says?! Please just- let me.."

    "No. Get back to work Namjoon."

     What the hell was wrong with his best friend? He never heard this tone from him before, was the fucker really this kinky?  Or does Seokjin matter to him this much?

    "How am I supposed to focus?! My ass is literally vibrating."

     Yoongi stood silent. Namjoon let out a annoyed sigh and checked the time. 10 minutes left. He could do this, right?

   As each minute passed by, Namjoon fiddled with his pen, shifted in his seat at least a dozen times, and glanced at Yoongi. He checked the time again, how was it that only 5 minutes passed by? Fuck, time was going slow.

    Namjoon bit his lip and decided he had enough. Without even checking to see if Yoongi was watching, he stood up and pushed his pants down and bent over the desk, his arm reaching for the plug inside himself.

    That was until he felt a dashing pain toward his wrist. Namjoon screamed, and looked back to see Yoongi glaring at him with dark eyes, his long fingers wrapped around his wrist and forcing it backwards. Enough to make it hurt, but also enough to make sure his wrist doesn't break.

    "What the fuck Yoongi?! Let me go!" Namjoon yelled as he tried taking his hand back, but Yoongis was stronger. It felt like superman was clutching his hand.

    "Why can't you just follow the fucking rules Namjoon? There were 5 fucking minutes left, are you really that much of a dumbass? 5 minutes is all you had to wait and you could've gotten all the dick you wanted. Fucking cockslut." Yoongi said, his words sharp making Namjoon wince every time he cursed. But fuck, the degrading made his dick hard again.

    "Yoongi.." Namjoon whimpered.

    The other male stared at him for a a few minutes before letting go of his hand and pulling his pants back up.

    "Get the fuck up and leave. 5 minutes passed."

    Namjoon stood up with shaky legs, barely supporting himself as the man behind him just watched. He touched his wrist with his other hand, wincing when he felt the sharp pain. Why was Yoongi acting this way? Does Seokjin really have this much of a impact on him?

   When he finally made it to the elevator he pressed the garage button, avoiding Yoongis eyes boring into him. When the elevator doors finally shut, Namjoon let out a heavy sigh. What the fuck was happening to him? Yoongi never behaved this way, not even in bed.

    Namjoons phone dinged with a notification, and he stared at the text displayed on his screen.

    "1283 Agony street."

    Fuck. He forgot about was Seokjin had said.

    As Namjoon made it into his car he wondered more about Seokjin. Was it true that his father had forced him to do the partnership? Is that why he looked..miserable?

   His thoughts came to end when he made it to the address. It seemed to be quite near his workplace, it was a tall house painted with a beautiful green. How come he never noticed it before?

   When he parked his car in front of the house, Namjoon took deep breaths, trying to slow his breathing. When he finally brought up the courage, Namjoon got out of his car and immediately bumped into someone. It wasn't until he looked up when his breath hitched, his legs slightly shaking once again by the harsh stare greeted to him.

   "Seokjin..."

................................................

It's been a while 😦