~ 18 ~

3rd point of view ꕥ Park Jimin ꕥ

3rd point of view
ꕥ Park Jimin ꕥ

"w-wait!" the younger moaned out, Jimin circling his tongue around his perky nipple. "what's wrong baby boy?" Jimin said, almost inaudible as he coated it with saliva, pushing his tongue down harder.

"I-I d-don't-" Namjoon moaned when Jimin played with his other abandoned nipple, squeezing it between his fingers. "I-I didn't s-say yes!"

Jimin stopped his movements, looking up at Namjoon, staring at his figure for a bit. They were laid down on the couch, once Jimin set the paper of rules on the fridge, his 'fun' began.

Namjoon was drooling, panting heavily with his pants unbuttoned and his shirt completely tossed away. Jimin did admit that he was rushing things, but he couldn't help it.

Once he started kissing the male he could feel submissiveness the minute he touched him, making him crave more.

    A few more minutes of staring he went back to reality, panicking once he saw the state of the taller

"I'm so sorry baby" Jimin quickly let out as he fixed him up, sitting up and handing Namjoon his shirt from the floor.

But once he set his eyes on the target again, he could feel the toxicity running through his veins, the toxicity that he didn't want to the rapper. It was controlling, Possessive, and it damn well didn't ask for no consent. He felt the crave, the need to feel the rapper around him, letting out weeny whimpers and moans, just like the ones he just heard.

But then again there was his side who cared, asked for consent and was gentle. The one he's been showing Namjoon this whole time. Well, except for slapping him to wake up and he could still see that red mark on his right cheek.

The two sides were fighting with each other, so much going on in the elders mind. He could take advantage, feel good, but leaving him broken. But maybe he'll like it? That's why he was moaning right?

Jimin sighed, "baby.."

"I want you. Please, you want this too, right?"

3rd point of view
☀︎︎ Kim Namjoon ☀︎︎

No. If he was being honest, he didn't want his virginity to be taken away from someone he didn't even love. This whole time Namjoon was thinking about Seokjin, about how upset he would be if he found out. If he was being honest, once again, he wanted Seokjin to take it.

He felt a connection with the elder, giving him butterflies whenever he thought of his smile, the smile he gave that night. Full of excitement, mystery, and somewhat liking. It was genuine, it wasn't the kind that Jimin gave out.

His smiles were always fake, it seemed so real but he could sense it. The lack of happiness, consent. Namjoon knew that he wasn't the one for Jimin, and Jimin wasn't the one for him. It was clear as a crystal sky.

He didn't know how this would hurt the businessman, from what he could tell he was heartbroken, looking for an replacement that he thought could be Namjoon. The rapper might seem submissive and blind, but he had a IQ of 148 for a reason.

The question is, how would he explain this to the shorter? "hey jimin-ssi, I'm sorry but we're not the ones for each other" ...or maybe "No."

   Great thinking Namjoon, "No"? What the fuck?

   then again this could all be a one night stand. Explaining to the elder how they should apart in the morning. But, wouldn't that heartbreak him more? He didn't want to loose his virginity either, but he sure didn't want to get hit.

    Namjoon sighed.

    "I-I don't know.."

...................

new symbols hehe, the ones that i used before got locked so i had to use new ones.

but um school started for me so i won't be updating as much, shorter chapters maybe. I'll try to work on longer ones soon.

also, sorry for the minjoon in this book, i'm just going with anything my mind sums up. This book is actually making me want to write a minjoon book

but that's all! sorry for the long talk i just needed to get some things in, but like always, have a very very good day/night/afternoon!