~ 2 ~

3rd point of view  𖧷 Namjoon 𖧷

   3rd point of view
𖧷 Namjoon 𖧷

             "What the fuck." Namjoon mumbled to himself, eyeing the alleyway where Seokjin had run off to. Although his face was deep with red, tips of his ears turned a bright strawberry color, he tried pushing away the subtle feeling and focus on what the hell just happened.

       Okay so first, he was struggling to pay for his beer, then I paid for it for some unknown stupid reason, but he had a tantrum over that and ended up pinning me against my own car, which now had a slight dent on the hood. Yeah thanks a lot seokjin. Anyway, After that he started crying and I hugged him..

    Wait

    Why did I hug him again?

  His thoughts started to become befuddled, raising one eyebrow above another, trying to figure out why he was so nice

     He wouldn't even give Yoongi a hug, the male practically had to beg the heartless rapper

     But he gave a stranger a hug, oh shit, "Seokjin" a hug. A hug that had to do with actual touching, and he can't lie, he did enjoy the unexpected encounter.

     He sighed and turned around to hop into his now imperfect Tesla, starting the engine and driving to his house to continue working on his empty sheet of lyrics. Namjoon put on some of Yoongi's songs that were playing on the radio, trying to distract himself from the encounter he just experienced, but he had no luck on the ride back.

1st point of view
𑁍 Seokjin 𑁍

I ran the fastest I could've but that of course still pissed off my irritating father. honestly, anything that has me to do with it pisses him off and it infuriates me

I walk into my room, well attic, but I like to call it room so I don't feel pity for myself. I look around the room and see my drawer, it's a brown color although it's slowly fading towards a old ,crusty dark brown color. I put my cap and mask on top of the drawer, slowly since the furniture can break any second now.

     Sighing, I plop down on my bed closing my eyes and I can feel myself drift to sleep

    I recalled the event that happened a few minutes ago when the stinging pain in my back resumes its hurting,  I feel tears forming in my eyes and started to wipe them away aggressively to stop them from coming. I had my fair share with crying today and I definitely don't feel like sobbing again.

A few minutes earlier

I walked in through the double doors of the mansion, shaking with fear as I imagine the upcoming consequences. Constant cursing going on in my head as I bite my lower lip when I reach the large doors of my fathers office. I carefully open the doors to an office where my father had been sitting, tapping his foot out of impatience for me to return with his beer. I guess you can say he was quite the alcoholic when it came to business.

      Clutching the plastic bag hardly as I walk into the room where my father finally notices me, giving me that familiar look of hatred

"What took you so damn long?" He asked, while sending daggers through his eyes, and oh man. If looks could kill, I would've been dead since the day I was born.

      "I- well.. the money you gave me wasn't enough so I had to beg them for while to give me the beers." Fuck, why didn't I mention the boy? Oh right, they probably would've hunt him down like they did with the other male last time.

    Ah, dear memories..

     "You serious? I gave you a 20 fucking dollar bill, that should've been enough for a fucking 12 pack of beer!" He yelled out, standing up from his seat and slamming his fist against the desk out of anger. "You forgot that you sent me out numerous times with that same bill, for a week. It shouldn't be a surprise that there was nothing left." I wanted to roll my eyes but I knew that I already enraged the childish man in front of me enough. Enough to get me a real good beating.

     Shit.

He stomps towards me, grabbing the bag out of my hands and pushes me onto the floor with my back taking most of the pain. It didn't help that the fact that there was no rug or anything, just hard concrete meeting my back

He sets the plastic bag on his desk and picks me up from the collar of my shirt, throwing me out of his office with a thud.

      Just when he was about to slam the door on my foot that was left in the door frame I luckily took it out of the way in time.

     I start getting up from the ground and touch my back with my fingertips, immediately taking them away once I felt the stinging pain.

    Walking over to the stairs as I groan when I remember how many flights of stairs I would have to walk to get to the attic.

    I sigh and start walking up the 5 flights of stairs.

  ꧁ In the present

I continue to wipe my tears away aggressively, trying to forget about what happened, and instead I focused on the short male that helped me earlier today in the shop.

    Smirking when I remember how he hugged me once I started crying, he was so small in my arms. I was basically swallowing the tiny man.

     I start to recall the events before that and I smack myself in the face when I remember how demented I acted. I wanted to apologize for my behavior, I needed to apologize but I had no way to contacting him and the chances of meeting him again is well..

     Probably never.

      Although maybe it was for the better, I know theres no doubt that if my father knew about this, he would kill him on the spot. Afraid that somebody might steal me away or some shit, which is genuinely impractical.

As time passes by, I soon fell asleep when I grew tired of thinking about him,

  "Maybe I should just forget about him.."