~12~

3rd point of view✰ Min Yoongi ✰     Yoongi sighed for the 14th time today, looking at the empty sheets of paper

3rd point of view
Min Yoongi ✰

Yoongi sighed for the 14th time today, looking at the empty sheets of paper. The male hasn't been able to do anything for the past 3 days, ever since he went to the fan meet 3 days ago, he hasn't visited Namjoon since.

Of course he felt guilty, but he just didn't have any time. Just like Namjoon his album was supposed to come out a week ago, but due to the crash, he's been distracted.

When he meant distracted he didn't only mean by his injured best friend, he meant Jung Hoseok too. The man himself, at first the short cat male thought he was just a cocky dance teacher looking for some fame but when they started working together, you can say Hoseok proved him wrong.

They've been out on dates, like the ones you see in those romantic films, the sunset shining on the both as they ate their dripping ice cream on the rooftop. Or the ones where you see the couple happily laughing as they walk the sidewalk, looking inside interesting stores that caught the couples eye every now and then.

They were a power couple, it's only been a week but they can feel that connection. The connection that Yoongi was looking for. Hoseok picks up all the calls he gives, the dancer sometimes FaceTimes at night when the male is stressed or he just comes over to sleepover. It was anything to help the male

As Yoongi keeps on daydreaming about his boyfriend; officially announced 2 days ago, a call rings up on his desk.

   "Hello?"

"Yoongles~"

Yoongi let out a happy laugh, "Hoseokie!" He yelled out "hey baby, I was wondering if you wanna go get ice cream later on" the smaller male bit his lip and the corners of his mouth curved into a smile at the thought of it "Only if it comes from my favorite ice cream truck though!" He heard laughter from the other line, "anything for you, baby" the rapper blushed, fiddling with his pen

"Did you get your work done sweetheart?" The rapper sighed and looked at the pen in his hand. None of the ink was used. "N-No.." he mumbled sadly "What's bothering you princess? Is it the accident with Namjoon?"

"Yeah..I haven't visited him in a while. I feel guilty, Hoseokie"

"You shouldn't be, you have work to do also. You can always visit him on a empty work schedule, baby" Yoongi reaches up to touch his neck, looking down on his chestnut desk "okay..I-I'll just visit him later today when we come back from the ice cream" the thought of strawberry flavored ice cream decorated with a cherry on top made the male feel favorable. especially when it was both the males favorite. Yoongi doesn't even know if his boyfriend likes strawberries more them him, but he wouldn't blame him if he did.

"Okay baby, come to our spot in one hour baby boy" Yoongi cracked his lips into a smile, "I'll be there!" He says joyfully as he bounces in his chair, and Hoseok chuckles "see you later, precious" the next thing he heard was the sound of the call ending.

Yoongi sighed again, this time in content and looked down at his papers. The male nodded at himself in courage and started writing sentences in a fast pace, ideas flooding in his head.

     "Hoseokie hyung!" Yoongi cheerfully giggled out to the dancer, the taller man instantly swooping the rapper into his arms. "I missed you baby!" Hoseok said, backing his head away from Yoongi's shoulder to face the short male, brushing his bangs away from his soft eyes

    "It's only been a few hours, hyungie" the dancer gave him a small smile, "I don't see a problem with that baby" Hoseok leaned in to kiss his boyfriend softly.

   The two backed away from the sweet kiss and headed to the ice cream truck, ordering the two their favorite ice cream.

   "Maybe you should try dieting, it would be salubrious for you Yoongi" Hoseok rolled his eyes at the ice cream man "shut the fuck up, you're the one eating ice cream for lunch with you're overweight ass" the dancer spat at the man, turning to his side to see his boyfriend missing.

   "Baby?" Hoseok called out and started searching for his boyfriend, not getting too worked up since he thought the male just walked away from the problem. "I'm over here" Yoongi said softly in a small voice

    "What are you doing over here baby?" He said as he walked towards his boyfriend on the beach. "Y-You know we always go to the rooftop to see the beach from up there..but it's beautiful over here too" Yoongi smiled at the view, the ocean was lapping waves, and the sun was shining on the clear water, making the water sparkle as the sun set.

   "It is, isn't it?" Hoseok sat on the sand next to his boyfriend, his legs stretching, letting the warm water hit his feet. "Did..did they mean it?" Yoongi turned his head to Hoseok, his eyes watering but sparkling like an angels orbs. "No No, they were just spitting out some unnecessary nonsense" the rapper sighed, his eyes going downwards, looking up to his boyfriend again when he figured out the words to say "you're not-you're not lying?" Hoseok smiled down at the small cat man "I'm not, precious"

   The dancer softly laid his hand on the back of Yoongi's neck, bringing him closer to meet their foreheads together

    "You're beautiful" he whispered.