The beginning of his personality

-Meliodas POV-

It turned 5 PM and Elizabeth, who have made many things like putting away all the food she brought, doing dishes and starting her new phone, asked "Meliodas? Will our guests stay over dinner?"

I looked at Zeldoris, Gelda and Estarossa. Gelda was looking at my brothers that acted like two years old playing the funniest game ever with Tristan.

As Zeldoris and Estarossa just played instead of answer, I looked at Gelda. She looked at me back and answered "Sure. I would like to get to know Elizabeth too."

"Okay." I said and stood up, walking over to Elizabeth in the kitchen. Her back was facing the door, so she couldn't see me walk in. With that, I decided to surprise her a bit.

I placed my hands on her waist and kissed her cheek before saying "They will stay."

"Okay." She said and placed her hands on my. I pulled her closer, making her lean on me a bit.

"I love you Elizabeth." I whispered. With the same angelic voice like always, she whispered back "I love you too Meliodas."

As we was enjoying the moment in a comfortable silence, we was interrupted...

By no other then my brother Zeldoris.

"Lemon warning!" He said. I retreated my hands from Elizabeth as we both turned around. I was slightly annoyed with Zeldoris now.

"Shut up! We was enjoying our moment, besides, we don't want any more kids." I said, annoyance in my voice.

He rolled his eyes and said "Never heard of a condom?"

"Just shut the fuck up, it's a child in the house!" I said, making him say back "Says the one who curse!"

"Just..." I started, getting angry. Well, was getting angry until Elizabeth put a hand on my shoulder, making me continue "...be quiet.", not cursing and much calmer.

"Yeah sure, what will it be to dinner?" He asked. I looked back to Elizabeth and she answered "Tacos."

"Oh yeah!" He said and ran back to the others. I turned my attention to Elizabeth again and asked "So, do you want to-"

She cut me off by saying "No."

"You will like it." I said. She just said "I know I will, but we have a child to take care of."

"Yeah, you are right." I said. Then we started cooking, I just helped to lay the table while Elizabeth did the actual cooking.

As the dinner was done, I made my way to inform everyone.

"Dinner is ready." I said. They all ran to the dinning table like small children. Then they sat down and practically threw food on their plates.

"You are like small children." Elizabeth said and walked up to Tristan with already made food. He smiled and said "Twank you."

As we all sat down and started eating, I finally asked "So, when I first saw you guys and now when you come, you looked a bit uneasy around Elizabeth. What's up with that?"

Elizabeth started giggling as my brother's looked at each other. Then Gelda spoke "I was also wondering about that."

"Have you every heard her treats?!" Zeldoris asked, making me nod and say "One time, she showed me how a real treat is. That was scary."

"Well, she treated us one time. That was horrible." Estarossa said, making me nod. Then I asked "With what?"

"She treated me to tell you guys I had a girlfriend." Estarossa said, making me nod, then I asked "What?!"

"I mean nothing!" He said. Zeldoris then said "I rather not talk about it."

. . . . .

Two more years have been and Tristan is 4. He is a cute boy and he loves kindergarten. He and Lancelot is like best pals just like me and Ban.

-Tristan's POV-

I walked inside Lancelot's room and saw him playing with a barbie doll and iron man toy.

"Why are you playing with dolls?" I asked as I walked up to him. He looked at me and said "T-they are fun."

"So you want to be a girl? It's only girls that play with dolls." He said. (I nearly became angry at myself for writing this because I'm a girl and have always hated to play with dolls.😅)

"B-but I like dolls." He said. I took the doll from him and in a high tone said "I'm Lancelot and I like to play with dolls."

"Stop it! Give me back my doll!" He said. I smiled at him and said "Sure."

I stretched it out to him and when he was about to take it, I threw it on the floor and kicked it to the other side of the room.

"That's what you get for being a girl!" I said and walked out of his room. It's so fun to mess with him. Then I went to my room.

. . . . .

I'm starting school today! I will have more people to mess with! Lancelot is boring now because he just start crying when I break his toys or tell him he is a girl and stupid. I don't understand why he si crying, it's true. The same on my kindergarten.

"Ready Tristan?" Mommy asked. I nodded.

"Have a good day okay?" She asked.

"Yes mommy." I said. She hugged me before saying "Daddy is coming to get you when you will go home. Okay?"

Again, I nodded.

"Good boy, make many friends now. Bye, mommy loves you." Mommy said and kissed my forehead.

"Bye mommy." I said and ran inside. I think Lancelot already is here. Wonder if he is in my class? It would be fun to mess with him in class too.