Things get serious

-Meliodas POV-

"Yes. Have some family time together. Everything is already ready, so no idea to fight back. You have perfect grades and everything, so it shouldn't be any problem with school either." I said, pointing at Tristan who looked shocked.

I felt like something was going on with those two. Wonder what...

"I will just get some more... strawberries. Coming soon." I said and took Elizabeth's hand, pulling her with me.

"Meliodas? What's wrong? It's plenty of strawberries left." Elizabeth said as I looked under the table from the kitchen. I knew it!

"Something is going on with those two. I think they like each other, look." I said and pointed at the two holding hands. Elizabeth looked under the table too and gasped when she saw it.

"Our baby boy is growing so fast." She said as I nodded. Then I hugged her.

"I can't wait for grandchildren." I said and she giggled.

"Aren't you going a bit too fast? They are just 16." She said, making me say "I don't care, it would be so cute with grandchildren." I told her. She just giggled and said "Let's get the strawberries before someone suspects us."

-Iselut's POV-

Tristan took my hand under the table. I want to take it away.

"I will just get some more... strawberries. Coming soon!" Tristan's dad said and then pulled his mom to the kitchen. Everybody else was talking.

"Are you done eating?" Tristan asked. I just nodded.

"Great. Then let's go." He said and we both stood up. We walked to the hallway and everything become quiet of the distance with were the other are.

"I will walk you home." Tristan said as he put on shoes and jacket. I did the same. I was about to take my backpack when Tristan took it.

"Let's go." He said and opened the door out. As soon as Tristan closed the door, he put his arms around my waist and leaned in to kiss me.

I would try to pull away if it wasn't that he was too strong for me. When we separated, he smiled at me and said "You show the way."

I just nodded, holding in my tears. Then we started walking. It took about 10 minutes and it was quiet the whole way.

When we arrived he gave me my backpack and said "I will see you in school later today. Bye, I love you."

He gave me a quick kiss before walking away again. I completely forgot about school. I don't think I will go today.

I couldn't hold my tears back anymore and they streamed down my face as I walked inside the house and in my apartment.

"Welcome home ho- oh my, what happened?!" Mom asked as she ran up to me. I just hugged her and cried out on her. Minutes passed, one after one and it turned to a hour.

When I finally calmed down, mom asked again "What happened?"

-Meliodas POV-

Me and Elizabeth is ready for Tristan coming home from school. We have some serious questions for him.

The door opened and Tristan yelled "I'm home."

"Tristan, come here a sec." I said and just a minute later, he arrived in front of us.

"Something wrong?" He asked, I just said "Come here." and patted the seat between me and Elizabeth. He did as told and sat between us, then he asked "What is it?"

"Do you have a crush on the girl that was here last night?" Elizabeth asked and Tristan immediately blushed.

"You have!" Elizabeth said and we both hugged Tristan.

"That's amazing! You need to ask her out!" I said. Then he said "I have already confessed."

"You have? What did she say?!" I asked. Tristan blushed even more and said "I will only ask her to be my girlfriend soon."

"That's fantastic! I remember when mom and I meet, at first, we didn't like each other, but after some time. We-" Tristan cut me off by saying "T-that's enough!"

"Anyway, you need to ask her to be your girlfriend soon. Before anyone else does. Tell us if you need help with it." I said. He just nodded and said "Okay."

"Great, make yourself ready for school, Lancelot have already headed there." Elizabeth said. Tristan just nodded and walked away.

"You are an amazing mother." I said a gave her a hug. She just said "As you are an amazing father."

-Tristan's POV-

I arrived at school, but I didn't see Iselut there. Where could she be? Maybe she didn't feel like going today? Great, I won't have any distractions on the boring lesson. I want a distraction. She could have sit beside me and I could have played with her hair.

The boring school day passed by and it felt like hours. It was hours.

I walked home and opened the door. It was so quiet. Strange...

As I turned around after locking the door, I saw dad with crossed arms and mom behind him. Both looking worried and disappointed. Then I saw the two men a a bit away behind them.

"Tristan, we need to have a talk now." Dad said. He didn't sound happy. Not even close.

"Is something wrong?" I asked and let go of my backpack. Then I put away my shoes and jacket.

"Okay." I said and we went in the living room. What is going on?

We all sat down in the couch and the two men sat down in another couch infront of us. I looked at them, they had a uniform. Wait, is this the... police?