The end of the date

-Tristan's POV-

"I will talk to them, I promise. I won't leave you." I said as she looked down. She gave a small nod and said "T-thank you."

We continued eating in silence before I spoke "So, what would you want? A boy or a girl?"

"I-It doesn't really matter for me." She said. I gave her a small smile as we started to get done eating.

"So, what do you want to do now? See a movie? Go shopping a bit more?" I asked as I paid for the food.

"I-I'm not sure." She said. I gave her a small smile as I said "No, really, what do you want to do? We can do anything you want."

"M-maybe look at a movie?" She asked. I nodded and said "Let's go to the cinema then."

She nodded as I took her hand and we went away.

-Elizabeth's POV-

As we was done eating, we all noticed that Lancelot sat and ate by himself. Where did Tristan and Iselut go?

I walked up to him and asked "Hey Lancelot, where is Iselut and Tristan?"

"Tristan said they was going on a date." He answered, making me ask "When?"

"About a half hour ago." He said. I nodded and looked at Meliodas who looked concerned in my way.

"Why don't you continue shopping with mom and dad or something? They are both done." I said. He nodded and stood up, walking away to Ban and Elaine. I walked up to Meliodas and told him about the two. Diane and King had already left to continue shopping.

"We will find them." Meliodas said and kissed me. I kissed back and when we separated, a waitress stood there and said "Will you pay?"

Meliodas nodded and paid right away while I just felt embarrassed. Really, we need to stop kissing in public, I'm always getting embarrassed by it.

"Maybe we should split up? We can call each other if we find them." Meliodas suggested, making me nod.

-Tristan's POV-

The movie just started. Iselut wanted to see a romantic movie and I don't have any problem with it, as long as I am with her.

We had candy, popcorn, chips and soda. It couldn't be any better.

I put an arm around her and leaned my head on her shoulder. In a millisecond, I felt her tense, but is calmed down and she leaned her head on top of my as we watched the movie. This is amazing!

The most of the movie was quiet except when we laughed a bit. As the movie was near its end, I took away my head from her shoulder and looked at her. She looked so happy.

Slowly, my hand stretched towards her and carefully pulled her face towards me. I looked her in the eyes a second before slowly closing them and leaning in. As if on cue, romantic music started to play from the movie and I was about to kiss her when someone pulled us away from each other.

"Tristan?! What do you think you are doing?! You can't just go away like that!" Dad said as he stood in front of us, blocking the movie for us to see.

"Dad..." I said annoyed. I was just about to kiss her!

-Iselut's POV-

I blushed really hard at what nearly happened. I nearly kissed Tristan!

"Get your things, we are going home now." Tristan's dad said. Tristan just nodded annoyed while saying an annoyed "Sureee."

We started taking all our things while Tristan's dad called his mom. When we was done, I could hear Tristan's dad talking, saying "Yes, I have found the little trouble maker and Iselut. They are fine, we are on our way to the car."

Then he ended the call and looked at us.

"Come on, we are going home now." Tristan's dad said. We nodded and Tristan took my hand before we went off.

"Dad?" Tristan asked. Without looking at us, he asked "Yes Tristan?"

"About the family trip, I can't come with you." Tristan said, making me blush a bit. He chose to stay here in Japan because of me.

"If it is because of the mating you did, then Iselut is coming with us." Tristan's dad said, shocking us. Then Tristan asked "For real?"

His dad nodded and Tristan went to hug his dad from behind, making us all stop walking.

Tristan's dad turned around and accepted the hug, making me feel a bit lonely. Mom and dad never hugged me if it wasn't anything bad that happened or I was really, really sad.

Therefore, I have never really liked when someone hug me, because it just means something bad will happen.

"Hey Iselut? Come and join us." Tristan's dad said and stretched out his arm. I did as told and then both Tristan and his dad hugged me.

It felt different from other times I have been hugged. This felt much nicer. When they let go, Tristan took my hand again, but we didn't start walking.

Tristan's dad looked at us a second with a smile before it faded. Here comes the bad news.

"But Tristan, that doesn't mean you still won't be punished for what you did. It was a serious crime, so you won't go outside the ground of the hotel if you aren't with me, your mom or Iselut. You will get beck your phone, but just while we are on the trip. Then you will take care of Iselut the best you could and make sure she gets the best time of her lifetime, understand?" Tristan's dad said. Tristan just nodded and said "I don't have a problem with that."

"Oh, it's much more work then you think it is." His dad said. Then we continued walking back to the car. Me and Tristan was in the back while his parents in the front. All our shopping bags was in the baggage.

It didn't take long before we arrived at the mansion and got out of the car. Me and Tristan went inside before his parents.

"Seems like we are the first ones back." Tristan's dad said as they walked inside.

"Seems like it." His mom said. Suddenly, Tristan let go of my hand and ran to one of the shopping bags, taking something. The next second, he had taken on the hoddie that I chose for him, making me blush. Real bad.

"What about watching a movie?" Tristan's mom asked. His dad nodded and said "Yeah, we four."

Then we went to the living room to watch the movie.