The shopping and date

-Iselut's POV-

We was all splitting up and going with families. So it was just me, Tristan and his parents. Tristan and his dad walked a bit behind us.

"Let's start with this shop." Tristan's mom said.

"Do we really need to?" His dad asked.

"Yes, come on." His mom said and pulled both boys in the first store. We tried on many clothes while the boys was waiting outside the test cabin.

After we tried many clothes, we brought some and walked out of the store. I was carrying the bag with my clothes as we walked out of the store.

"Tristan, come here and carry Iselut's bag." His mother said.

"Bu-" Tristan said, but was cut off by her saying "No buts!"

"I-it's okay, I can carry it." I said. Then she said "No, Tristan, come here and take her bag."

Tristan did as told and took my bag.

"Good. Let's go to the next shop!" She said happily and we walked to another.

-Tristan's POV-

We have just walked in the next shop. This is shop 10 we are in. Both me and dad have about 10 bags, maybe one or two less.

Both me and dad fell on the chairs. This is the first store with chairs to sit on!

"This is so boring." I said as dad nodded. Then he said "Well, at least it's better then to go with King."

"What about it?" I asked and looked at him. He chuckled and said "King is so much worse. He practically trying every outfit in every store before deciding to not buy it and just go home."

"I feel bad for aunt Diane right now." I said, he laughed and said "Diane is the same. They are perfect for each other."

"Okay, that's enough dad! It's too much!" I said. Then I heard my name being called by mom. I groaned as I stood up. Mom have suggested too many outfits and they are just... so not me.

"Good luck." Dad said laughing a bit, then I heard "Meliodas, you too. I have an outfit here."

This time, it was dad that groaned as I laughed. Taking all the bags with us, we walked to the test cabins.

As we arrived, I saw mom holding a hoddie that was black and another hoddie that was the same, but bigger.

"Here you have, try these on." Mom said and gave us one each. We both walked in separate test cabins and soon come out with them on.

Actually, I like this one. It's comfortable and completely my style.

"What do you think? You two match!" Mom said excited. I smiled and said "I actually like this one."

Dad just nodded and said "Yeah, reminds me of when I was in your older."

"Great, by the way, it was Iselut that chose that one for you Tristan." Mom said. I smiled even more and looked at Iselut that looked away with a blushing face. She's too cute.

"Okay, we go and pay those two and then we meet up with the others to eat lunch." Mom said. We all nodded and that was exactly what happened.

We sat down with everyone else, kinda. It wasn't that many big tables, so uncle Ban, King and dad sat at one table. Mom, aunt Diane and Elaine sat at another table. Then it was me, Lancelot and Iselut that was on one.

It was silence at our table. The silence being broken of a waiter coming and asking "What would you like today?"

"Can we get a minute to decide?" I asked. I don't think any of is have decided yet. At least not Lancelot who had the hardest time doing that.

"Have you decided yet?" I asked Iselut who shook her head. I took her hand in my and leaned closer to her. Then I whispered "Let's just leave and eat somewhere else. Alone. Like a date."

She blushed really hard, but then nodded slowly. I smiled and looked at Lancelot who still couldn't decide.

"We are going somewhere else." I said to him and he looked up from the manu, asking "Can I come with you guys?"

"Sorry, but we are going on a date." I said as we stood up. He just nodded as me and Iselut walked away. I made sure no parent would see.

When we was out of view for them, I turned my attention to Iselut who looked down on our hands holding.

Just to surprise her a bit, I pulled her in my chest and asked "Where do you want to eat?"

Her blush become worse as she stuttered "I-I don't know."

I gave her a smile and let her stand up before asking "What do you feel like to eat?"

"Um, m-maybe some Chinese?" She asked. I nodded and took her to the nearest Chinese restaurant. We sat down in front of each other and looked at the menu.

I decided nearly immediately and looked up at Iselut who seemed to be done with deciding what to eat.

"You done?" I asked. She nodded with a small smile, making me unable to not smile back. It didn't take long before a waitress come and took our order.

"So, do you have any suggestions for names?" I asked. She thought for a bit before saying "M-maybe Marietta?"

"Marietta, it sounds perfect for a girl." I said with a smile. She smiled back the the food come. That was fast!

"T-Tristan? A-are you and y-your parents o-okay n-now?" She asked, making me ask "About what?"

"T-they seemed d-disapointed at you a w-week ago after the law-c-curt." She said. I just said "Oh, actually. They are still pretty angry at me. They have taken my phone as punishment and took my cash card at the beginning. I'm also not allowed to go out without any adult. Then it is the family holidays they have decided. We are still going, but they will make sure I don't go anywhere without permission."

"O-oh, a-are you angry a-at m-me for t-tellimg my p-parents?" She asked. I took her hand in my and said "I could never get angry at you. I love you Iselut and will always do. I'm happy we will have a child together, even if I didn't expect to have one in our age."

She smiled and got up from her seat. The next second, she was hugging me and I gladly hugged back.

As she sat down again, we started eating and she asked "H-how long will your family trip be?"

"A month and a half." I answered with a smile, then I remembered about mating her and not being able to be away from Iselut longer then a month.

The mate mark will make her believe I left her and she will fall in depression.

"Shit." I said as I realized it.