The night

-Iselut's POV-

Tristan's dad and I walked out of the room to see Tristan's mom. They both looked at me and she said "Let's get you moved in. We don't really have any guest rooms because it's so many living here, do you think you can sleep with Tristan? Just until we have made a room for you."

"O-okay." I said. I'm still feeling a bit uneasy around him.

"You don't need to worry. He won't do anything like before again. If he do, just tell us, okay?" His mom asked. I nodded and a smile come up on my face.

"It's starting to get late. Have you eaten dinner yet?" Tristan's dad asked. I shook my head. That's when me and mom started arguing. At dinner, I didn't have any time to eat.

"Let's get you a sandwich then. You can borrow one of my old nightgowns too and we will go shopping tomorrow." Tristan's mom said. They are so nice to me.

"You d-don't have to d-do all this." I said, but his dad just said "Nonsense. You and Elizabeth will go shopping tomorrow."

I just gave a small "Thank you." as Tristan's mom made me a sandwich. When I was done eating, she gave me a nightgown and said "Make you ready for bed okay, you can have a refreshing bath upstairs on the opposite side of Tristan's room."

"Thank you." I said and walked away to take a bath. It was so warm. We never had a bathtub, so we needed to shower. It was much more relaxing with a bath.

I cleaned my hair with shampoo and my boyd with soap. When I was done, I dried myself and put on the nightgown I got to borrow. It was a bit too big for me, but not like it revealed anything. I went out of the bathroom and in Tristan's room. He wasn't there. Maybe I should wait for him to come before I go to bed?

I sat down on the bed and waited for about 5 minutes before deciding to lay down in bed. I'm getting a bit  tired.

I laid down and closed my eyes. Just a minute later of trying to go to sleep, I felt the bed sink behind me. I turned to see Tristan ready for bed.

"Hey, I have been thinking and if you want the child, I will support and help you all I can." He said, lightly and carefully rubbing my stomach.

"I-I want i-it." I said. He smiled at me and said "Great. I can't wait the to meet our child."

I smiled at him and then he pulled me in his embrace.

"I love you Iselut." He said. It feels... like he is much friendlier now. Wonder why?

Then I drifted off to sleep.

-Elizabeth's POV-

"Hey Meliodas?" I asked and turned to him in the bed.

"Yes Elizabeth?" He asked.

"You are strong, right?" I asked. He sat up and showed of his muscles "Of course I am, just look at these beauty's."

"Do you think you can help me with something tomorrow?" I asked, earning a nod and "Of course Elizabeth. What is it?"

"Great, you and Tristan will carry all my and Iselut's shopping bags tomorrow!" I said.

"Eh, on other thoughts, I don't have time for that..." He said.

"So you don't want to help me? I can't carry all those bags. I'm not strong enough." I said in a hurt tone.

"Of course I will help you, don't worry about it." Meliodas said and put his arms around me.

-Tristan's POV-

I laid was cuddling with Iselut. It was so nice and warm. Never that I want to let go.

"They are so cute together!" I heard mom's voice and I I'm shot up to see mom and dad watching us sleep.

"M-mom?! D-dad?! What are you doing here?!" I asked.

"We come to wake you two up, but then we saw you cuddling in your sleep. We took a picture of you too." Dad said and picked up his phone. Then he gave it to me so I could see the picture. Iselut was smiling in her sleep.

That made me smile too.

"Anyway, it's time for shopping!" Mom said, waking up Iselut.

"W-what?" She asked. Mom smiled and said "We need to get ready to go shopping."

Iselut nodded while I asked "Did you really have to disturb our sleep? You can go shopping later."

"You mean we. You are also coming with us." Mom said, making me ask "Why?"

"You will carry all Iselut's bag. We can't try on clothes and carry all bags at the same time. Maybe Iselut can find something for you to wear too." Mom said. Both me and dad groaned, making me ask "You are coming too dad?"

"Yeah, your mom had me wrapped around her finger when she asked." Dad said while mom giggled.

"It isn't that bad. It can be fun. Diane, Elaine, King, Ban and Lancelot will come with us too." Mom said.

"Seriously? Have you ever seen King in the mall, he is w-" I didn't hear dad anymore as they walked out of my room.

I turned my attention to Iselut who rubbed her eyes. U smiled and gave her a side hug.

"You can sleep on the way there in the car if you want." I said and kissed the top of her bed. She just nodded, but didn't say anything.

"Let's get dressed." I said and stood up, getting clothes from my closet. Then I took off my shirt I sleep in and Iselut immediately blushed.

"Something wrong?" I asked. She shook her head and said "N-no, y-you are just w-well built."

"Oh, yeah, I work out when I am angry." I said and looked at my six-pack. She just blushed more as I put on my clothes.