Mom

-Tristan's POV-

We arrived home again and went inside the mansion with all our bags. What we saw when we arrived shocked us.

Iselut's dad was here...

Together with her mom...

They was sitting in the couch and talking to aunt Diane and Elaine together with uncle King and Escanor.

"What is all this about?" Dad asked as he placed down the bags he was holding. Mom did the same as aunt Diane said "Thank god you are here. Mr. And mrs. Pendragon wanted to meet all four of you."

Dad and mom nodded as aunt Diane and Elaine walked upstairs while uncle King and Escanor offered to help with the bags while we talked.

Then uncle Gowther come from the kitchen and helped uncle King and Escanor.

"What is it?" Dad asked as we all went to sit in another couch the her mom and dad.

"Well, we heard that Iselut haven't been in school the last 6 weeks." Her mom said.

"No, we haven't been in the country." Dad said. Iselut's mom just said "How did you expect for Iselut to get good grades if she isn't in school? She need the best grades in every subject and she definitely doesn't have it in math."

"I'm sorry, but we did tell the school that Iselut won't be there in a while and because of the pregnancy, she shouldn't be in school either." Mom said.

"How will she get good grades then? I told her to do abortion. She shouldn't have a child." Iselut's mom said. Then dad stood up with his hands on the table.

"Listen mrs. Pendragon. Iselut wants this child and we will support her and help her. She can't be in school because it's dangerous for the baby, so either you say sorry to Iselut or you can go." Dad said. That was cool.

"Fine then. Let's go Arthur." Iselut's mom said and pulled her dad out of the mansion. Iselut is just looking down on her knees, so I hugged her.

"Everything will be fine. I can get you some homework from school and help you with the math if you want." I said.

"Yes, thanks Tristan." She said. I just smiled and leaned in to kiss her, but the miss was interrupted when a flashlight come in our faces.

We broke it and looked at the direction to see dad with his phone. Then he mumbled "Damn, I forgot to skip the flashlight."

"D-dad, delete that picture!" I said. He shook his head and said "No, this is going in the family book."

"Delete it!" I said and stood up, but he just ran away, making me run after.

I heard Iselut giggling a bit, making me look back at her a second before looking forward, just to see that dad was there and caught me in a hug.

"You are doing great in treating Iselut right." Dad said, making me blush before saying "R-really?"

He nodded and said "Yep. You know it's so many people who would just leave a girl when they are pregnant or things like that in your older. Not like it's common to get a baby when you are 16, but many would leave their girlfriends."

"Those are assholes." I said. Dad just said "Language Tristan."

"Sorry dad." I said and we hugged a bit more. Then we broke apart when dad asked "When will you ask her to be your girlfriend then?"

"I-I don't think she are ready yet." I said and looked at Iselut who was talking with mom, aunt Diane and Elaine.

"Sure, but you should ask before the baby is here. I think he or she would want a dad and mom that is together." Dad said. I nodded and said "Sure dad."

-Iselut's POV-

I woke up in Tristan's arms like every morning. The only differences was that it was my phone that woke me up.

Slowly, I crawled out of his embrace and picked up my phone to see a massage from mom.

This is your last chance Iselut. Either you do abort and come back home again or you stay there, but we will get you if you don't have the best grade in every subject.

"Iselut? What's wrong?" Tristan asked, making me look at him. I didn't even realize that tears fell down my face.

"I-it's nothing." I said and put down my phone. Tristan sat up and hugged me.

"Everything will be fine. If it's our child you are worried about, then this will be alright. He or she will be our treasure." He whispered. I smiled and leaned in the hug.

Then he let go and looked at the clock.

"It's 10 am already?! I'm late for school! Mom and dad will kick my ass if they find out I'm late!" Tristan said and rushed to put on some clothes.

"Language!" We heard a voice as Tristan's dad come inside. He looked at Tristan seriously and said "Why aren't you in school? You should have been there two hours ago."

"I'm sorry. I over slept!" Tristan said as he took his backpack that was in the corner of the room.

"You understand what that means, right?" Tristan's dad asked. Tristan nodded and said "Mom will teach me everything I missed, I know! I need to go!"

Then Tristan ran out of the room. Tristan's dad looked at me and asked "Do you want to study with Elizabeth or do you want to rest some? She had the best grades in school and know like everything school teach out."

"I would like to study." I said. He nodded and said "Take your time to get ready. I will go and tell Elizabeth."

I nodded and he walked out of the room.