A New Skull

I was about to knock on Horrors door when I hear a crash come from the Summing room 'huh so there's more' I thought as I turn around and start walking up to the room. I then hear a door open behind me I turn my head and see Horror with a questioning face. I lean my head to the door and he nods his skull understanding. He walks up to me quickly and we walk to the summing room. I open the door without hesitation in the room is another skeleton with a blue jacket on and black gym shorts with a wight line going down each side of them. He also has pink slippers on, "you alright there skeleton?" I ask crossing my arms. I look over at Horror and see him have a crooked smile, the skeleton in the room turns around but freezes when he sees Horror. "Get away from him kid!" He says worried and then I'm in his arms somehow and there's a floating skull in front of me that looks like a dragons skull. I break free of his grip and run in front of the floating head, "hold your damn attack" I say standing in front of Horror. Then horror says "don't stand in front of a Gaster Blaster Little one" I'm then behind him. "Alright enough with pulling me every which way" I say completely annoyed with them. The skeleton that summoned the 'Gaster Blaster' de summoned the blaster but he kept a close eye on Horror. "Alright so you can't creat portals but you can go outside, you may also choose a room that's not taken" I say resting my muscles as I clam down. Then the new skeleton says "the names sans but I go by Classic" I look up at him and give him a small smile. "There's food downstairs" I say to the both of them as I walk over to Errors door.

(Sorry for it being short I couldn't really think of anything)